inside the janitors closet with him

You just spent your time watching TV, eating anything that's on the refrigerator, be lazy.

Scarlett is sure busy but you just asked her what to do with your bruises. She told you to grab a towel and ice, wrap the towel around the ice and leave it like that for 15 to 20 minutes.

..

It's the middle of the night, you checked the time and it's 12:03. You woke up because of the phone outside ringing again and again. You're mom is now home and she needs to rest, you know that it won't wake her up because she's in a deep sleep, so you just went outside your room to pick it up.

"hello? Who is this?" you questioned, like always when someone calls.

"hey it's me Scarlett!" Scarlett murmured. You rubbed your eyes and asked her.

"oh hey Scarlett! How's school going? What is wrong?" you asked.

"I'm locked in the janitors closet! Help me get out of here! I can't think of anyone who can help me! Please y/n I'm begging youu!"

You weren't really sure what's going on and you're still half asleep but Without any hesitation or second thoughts you grabbed your sweater and started running towards the school.

The gate is locked so you have no other choice but to climb to the big fence. Once you're inside the gate you tried to open the door but it was locked. So you just went around the school to find a open window, gladly you found one. You went inside and went to find the janitors closet. You saw the janitors closet open. You went inside.

"Scarlett??! You here??!" you yelled. You heard foot steps that is coming closer and getting louder.

"FUCKING HELL!! YOU AGAIN?!?! WHY AM I KEEP SEEING YOU?!?! FUCK!! LEAVE ME ALONE WILL YOU?!!?!" You were startled when you heard a familiar voice. You turned around and saw Michael.

"What the fuck? Am i dreaming again?" you said. not sure if you're fully awake or if you're sleeping.

"YOU PRANKED ME DIDN'T YOU?!?! OH I'M GLAD TO KILL Y-"

"ALRIGHT HAVE A GOOD NIGHT! YOU TWO WILL MAKE IT UP THIS WAY!" you heard Scarlett

"Scarlett??!" you shouted

"CORA?!? "Michael shouted as he spotted cora hiding behind Scarlett

"hello mikee~" Michael was about to chase them but Scarlett quickly closed and locked the janitors closet.

"I'm apologizing for this but it's not my fault! It was scarletts fault!" cora said blaming Scarlett with a sarcasm voice.

"oopsie! My fault!" they both chucked while starts to walk away. You literally have no idea what's happening. Meanwhile mike on the other hand is panicking and banging the door very hard.

"CORA!! COME BACK HERE!! YOU BACKSTABBER!!!"

"inside.. Locked with-"

When you finally realize and you're finally all awake you started to panic.

"NO!!! NOT AGAIN!! NOT WITH THIS PERSON!! AAUGHH!! WHY WITH THIS PERSON?!?!???" you shouted at the top of your lungs.

"WOULD YOU EVER JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP?!? I'M TRYING TO THINK A WAY TO GET OUT OF HERE!!" Michael shouted in return. You know that you're gonna be stuck with this jerk all night but you can't do anything about it.

"AAUGHHH!! WHY IS THIS ALWAYS HAPPENING?!?!!??" you shouted

.

Michael sit on the corner when he's finally done with all the shouting and banging the door. You were about to also sit in the corner where you are but the floor was wet. You wanted to also sit but your the floor in your side is wet.

No,no,no,no.. I'd rather die than sit beside him.

Even your legs are numb and hurting You just stand there trying to ignore the pain.

"shit, it's so hot and stinky here." Michael murmured loud enough for you to hear.

"why are you here anyways?" you asked out of curiosity.

"why would i tell you?" it sure is dark inside but it's not that dark for you to not see his furious face glaring deep down to your soul like it was your fault you got stuck with him.

"rude. What's your problem with me anyways?"

"it was you who started it"

"although it wasn't really my fault, whatever" your legs feels like it will give up anytime soon but you just keep on standing there.

"you look like a fucking ghost" Michael said.

"scared mikey?" you joked.

"ugh don't just stand there, you creep me out"

you have no other choice than to sit beside him, your legs are about to give up anyways. So you started to walk towards him and sit beside him not close.

"stay the hell away from me" Michael said as he felt the warmth because of your sweater.

"I'm trying" you said and quickly takes your sweater off.

Michael's pov

She takes her sweater off and i saw her wearing a white undershirt. Her sweat is dripping down from her forehead to her neck. Her hair is a total mess. It's dark in here indeed, but there's a very small window on the top left and the moon is shining bright enough for me to see her face. The moonlight was shining through her wet face making a soft bright blur. This is the face i saw in my dreams last night. It was.. Just like this..

SHIT

"SHIT- UHH- IT'S, IT'S SO HOT! STAY AWAY FROM ME!" Michael said and backed off a little as he remembered the dream he had last night.

"whoa chill! is it that hot that even your face is burning? Well it's not that hot!" you said all innocently not knowing what's happening to him. After you said that Michael's face became even more red. He felt the heat on his cheeks so he tried to hide it by covering his face with the foxy mask.

"Haha, what happened to you all of a sudden?? Somethin' wrong?" you teased.

"SHUUTT UPPPP! IT'S NOT LIKE THIS IS THE DREAM I HAD LA- AAHH SHIT SHIT! JUST SHUT UP!!" Michael yelled panicking and flustered not knowing what to do.

"dr..eam..?" you're trying to figure out what's he talking about but as soon as you realize that word, you remembered the dream you had. Your cheeks quickly heated up like his. And your heart suddenly races. He looked at you and saw you also blushing.

"SHUT UP YOU STUPID MOTHRFUCKER I DIDN'T SAID ANYTHING LIKE DREAM YOU'RE JUST HIGH SO SHUT THE FUCK UP"

"Y-YOU SAID DREAM! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! TELL ME!" you grabbed his wrist when he was trying to cover his face with his rough hands, even though he's already wearing a mask enough to cover the upper half of his face. The mask fall because the string suddenly cut off out of nowhere and you saw his face blushing. Although you're not quite sure if he's blushing or is it just because of the heat.

Your eyes met with his. His ocean eyes are shining so brightly. His cheeks are both heated up. And that's the same for you. Both of you are panting heavily, trying to gasp for air. You can feel his heavy breaths as you stare at his eyes waiting for his answer. Your sweats is dripping down to him.

"i- im-i" it looks like he wanted to tell everything to you. But he was so flustered that he can't even speak properly.

When his hands twitched You then realized what you've done. You quickly let his wrist go and got back on your position where you are earlier.

"i.. I'm so sorry i must be out of my mind" you said.

Both of you went silent and flustered. Both of your hearts is beating so fast. Your cheeks are red like roses. Every second pass it feels like a minute to the both of you.

...

"So we both had a dream about each others huh? Well, isn't that a funny coincidence?"