Drunk

"finally! There's no school tomorrow!" you shouted in excitement as you stretch your arms.

You opened your locker and you saw a letter. It just said "meet me at 6 in the corner of the park with the bushes where no one goes, loser" you immediately knew who it is just by reading the word loser. Of course it's obviously aurora. Who would pick a fight with the girl who survived Michael?

.

You tossed your bag in your bed and took a quick shower. You waited until the clock turns 6. While you wait you watch tv, eat anything you see in the fridge, explore some old pictures, take a nap.

You heard the door knob twisting and saw your mom.

"hey there sweetheart. How's school?" she asked.

"the same as always. No changes"

"by the way, mom, I'm going somewhere when it's 6 and it'll take me for a while out there"

"oh is that so? Going on Scarlett's house?" now that she mentioned Scarlett's name you quickly missed her.

"yeah, let's just say I'll go there.."

Then finally it's already 6. You waved good bye to your mom before You went to the park. There's no one there and it's dark. The lights are acting up making everything even more creepy. You passed the pizzeria and you saw Michael sitting on the floor. You didn't mind him and made sure he don't notice you. You went to the place where the note said and as expected, aurora is there.

"5 minutes late" she said with a deeper tone in her voice.

"wow getting comfy already?" you joked. She walks closer and grabbed your hair aggressively and pulled it to her height.

"listen here you bitch. Stop hanging out with Michael he's mine." she threatened.

"oh my God are you serious right now? That's the most cringe shit I've ever heard- or else what shortie? Gonna tell daddy boo about it?" you mocking her. She then slapped you hard. You Don't want to create any scene so you tried hold yourself back.

"Shut up slut. One word and i can end your life here in school. So you better shut that slutty mouth of yours and mind your own place. Stop hanging out with Michael if you don't want to die" she threatened even more.

"oooohh I'm scared! A new nerdy girl who can't even mind her own place because her father is the principal is threatening me! Look princess.. If you like Michael that much.. Don't drag my ass into this because i mind my own god damned business" you grabbed her wrist and pushed it. You started to walk away not wanting or not interested to waste your time fighting with a brat

"HEY!" She called and when you turned in her direction she punched you hard enough for your nose to bleed.

Oh violence is always an option.

You punched her face back more harder than her punch.

"YOU B-" you cut what she's saying by giving her another punch on the face. Then you gave her a kick on the stomach after. It made her fall on the ground and hug her stomach because of the pain. You kicked her again and again from different places. Until you got enough.

Her face is messed up, her glasses are in the floor broken, blood everywhere. Seeing this made you satisfied finally.

"I'm so done with your cringe ass bullshits princess. You're so pathetic, starting a fight and loosing it a few minutes after. Look at you, i bet this is the picture you wanted me to look, but look what happened. Go eat dog shit, suck your fathers dick, know your fucking place instead of making fights. Be a good girl for once four eyed bitch." then you started to walk away for real this time. Without anyone stopping you.