Sleep over

8:12 pm 

"You're ready?" Your mom asked. Ready to go. She's wearing a very pretty dark ocean blue dress that suits her very well. Jewelry such as pearls and silver can be seen in her neck, wrist, earrings.

"Hmm... but can't I just wear jeans and some shirt? Do I really need to wear.. this?" You said, uncomfortable with the dress you're wearing. 

"Why don't you like it? I thought you like pink dresses. And besides, it suits you! Oh you're like a young lady now... all beautiful and grown.." She said, adoring how the dress perfectly fits you in any way.

"It's not like I don't like it.. it's just.. I'm very uncomfortable wearing it. It's very itchy. Anyways, it's not like, it's  an important meeting or something! It's just your boyfriend who I will meet! Not some kind of businessman!" 

"Sweetie, he IS a businessman. Silly you. I just want you to look good okay? And chill! it won't take a day! We'll just eat and talk, that's all." She chuckled, fixing your hair. 

"At least I can bring Aurora with me" you clicked your tongue and at the same time you rolled your eyes.

"Mhm that's great sweetie. You definitely need to introduce her to us, okay? Anyways when will she come?" 

"She'll knock. Just wait"

"Are you sure she knows our address? Did you said it properly? What if she gets lost or she never comes?" Your mom asked. 

"Just wait mom. I know she'll come. And she'll definitely come" you said. Heading to the sofa to rest and to wait for Aurora to come.

"How are you so sure about that?"

the moment she asked, you recalled how you forced her to come.

-Flashback-

"Hey Aurora" you greeted as soon as she picked the phone up.

"What's up y/n?" She responded, obviously doing or busy with something.

"So uhh are you free tomorrow?" You awkwardly asks.

"Mmmmm... kinda depends. Why?" 

"Can I borrow you for a couple of hours? Please? Just, this time. This will be the first and the last." You begged.

"Uhm.. no. Y'knowww I'm kinda busy so... hahahaha sorryyyy I can'tt. But I know someone who is definitely free tomorrow."

"Who?"

"Michael" she immediately answered. Took you a while to answer before responding to her  suggestion.

"That jerk??? NO!! Not in a million! What in the world are you thinking?! "

"You're so picky ugh. Alrighty bye then. I still need to do something."

"Fine. I'll tell mark." You softly mumbled.

"You'll tell what" she asked. But it's obvious that it' sounds more of a threat than a question.

"Dunno. Maybe you having feelings? Or maybe the deal? Dunno. Maybe I'll just tell everything then ask him to go with me. Alrightyy, bye bye I need to sleep early for tomorrow"

"WAIT WAIT!! I'll go. I'll go. What time? Where should we meet? What kind of occasion is that?" Then, she proceeds to ask more questions.

-end of flashback-

"..you didn't do anything bad did you?" Your mom hesitantly asked.

"I, uhhh, of course not. I just kindly asked her and she told me okay." After you answered your mom, a knock on the door caught both of your attentions.