rumors

April 17, 1983

"Tell me, where can I find a woman like that? You know, I wish that I had Jessie's girl!! I wish that I had Jessie's girl! I want Jessie's girl!! Where can I find a woman like that?!?! Like Jessie's girl!!" Michael once again yelled the lyrics at the top of his lungs with such a deafening volume.

"DUDE! NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN!! SHUT THE FUCK UP MAN!!!" Jeremy covered his ears with his bare hands, not wanna to hear another thing about the damned song.

Michael's been like this for a while now, and Jeremy is already sick hearing this song forever. He's been like this ever since whatever. He just magically became like this when a new girl transferred to the school a few days ago.

"YOU'RE RUINING MY FUCKING DAY! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR ONCE!!" Jeremy commanded. And Michael stopped actually.

"but hey! Hey hey, I know you've seen her but, isn't she so pretty??? Like, that long curly blonde renaissance hair of hers bouncing whenever she walks, her very sleek, gorgeous, cute face, her ocean shiny blue eyes, oh! And her slim body too!! UGH SHE'S SO PERFECT!! SHE'S JUST LIKE A DOLL!!" the boy adored. He's smiling like, One more stretch of His lips, it'll literally stretch out of his face. And this is almost creeping Jeremy out. It's barely for Michael to be like this at all.

"you mean that new girl Alice?? You even barely know that girl!! So you're telling me.. you're just gonna dump that cutie y/n??? That easily???? Dude, I don't know if I could even trust you.." Jeremy backed off a little.

"Y/n?? She's cute???? Since when?? Jeremy please, don't make me laugh." he chuckled a bit.

"if you're going to ask me, she's even more prettier than the new girl. You know what? I think it's even more fun to hang out with y/n. I mean, are you actually just going to dump her after all this??? She helped you when you were drunk about three times or whatever, and you almost kissed her too! Dude, you're so pathetic what the actual fuck." Jeremy furiously tossed his cigarette, then walked off to school.

"pathetic???? Me?! How dare he!! What is so wrong to fall in love  with a blonde girl?! he's probably in love with that psycho. Fine. Go date that freak!!" Michael clicked his tongue after puffing a smoke out. He then tossed the cigarette on the floor and stormed off at school.

.

7:17

"FUCK- MOM!! I'M LATE! I'M OFF!!" you yelled but didn't even bother to wait for your mother's response since your time is running.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!!! I'M FUCKING LATE AGAIN!" you whisper shout, halfway through your run towards the school.

.

After a couple of few minutes, you've finally reached the school. But before entering the gate, you waited for yourself to calm down and catch your breath up.

Okay I'm now good to go.

You then started walking-running.

.

When you entered the classroom, surprisingly, there's no teacher around and the whole class goes wild like crazy.

"you're late" aurora mouthed the words. You just awkwardly smiled and went to your seat.

Aurora stood up after a couple of few minutes then asked your seatmate to change seats. And Gladly, your seatmate said sure.

"have you heard the rumors that is spreading???" she whispered with some kind of uneasy face.