Michael's 'new friend'

All Class already ended. You wanted to go to park before going back home to clear your mind. You sat on the bench were you always seat. You let a loud and frustrated sigh out.

Was i being too dramatic earlier? Why would i even cry over something so simple? She just made friends with cora. There's nothing wrong with it. Why would you cry over such a small thing?-

Your thoughts snapped when a rough hand landed on your shoulder.

"Why so blue" The annoying voice you used to hear asked.

"it's nothing. Now go away" you answered not in the mood to start a conversation with Michael. Instead of going away, Michael sat next to you.

"It's because of earlier isn't it"

"oh just shut up. I'm embarrassed enough to remember what happened earlier again"

"yeah, if i were you my friends would call me a crybaby pfft" Michael teased

"Who are you calling a crybaby?!" you raised your voice as a joke and pinched his cheeks really hard

"AH!- STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP!!! IT HURTS!!"

Both of you laughed as you both throw jokes at each others. But not so long someone broke your great time.

"H-Hi!" a girl shouted. She seems like she's new here. She have short hair and big glasses, her cheeks have a noticeable freckles. She's skinny.

"Ugh now who the hell are you?!"  Michael hissed at her with annoyance in his voice.

"U-Uhm im Sorry! I j-just wanna make friends w-with you.." she said as she reach for her hands and fidgets them.

"aye she wanna make Friends with you" Michael looked at you trying so hard to hold his laugh.

"A-actually! I wanna make friends with y.. You.. Not her.." she said.

She seems pretty normal but, her speaking like that making you wanna puke.

"LOLL KARMA IS REAL! SHE'S OBVIOUSLY INTO YOU!" you whisper shout to michael. Michael widen his eyes and seems like he's a little annoyed.

"c'mere princess." Michael stood up and grabbed the girls shoulder.

"Look. I have friends over there. They're sweet. Go hook up with them instead. I'm busy here." Michael said coldly.

"B-But-"

"OKAY NOW SHUT UP. I'm obviously not into you you four eyed bitch. Every word you say is making me wanna vomit. You cringe little piece of shit."

A tear dropped down from that girls eye. And continued with sobbing.

"Hey Michael isn't that too much?" You patted his shoulder as you stood up.

"too much? Tsk. She should be even thankful that i didn't bother to bully her first in the morning." then Michael Started to walk out heading towards to his friends.

"hey I'm sorry about hi-" You weren't even finished saying your apology but she raised her hand and slapped you.

"THE HELL WAS THAT?!" you shouted from pain. Michael heard you shout from pain and quickly looked back on your direction.

"how dare you. You lowly little bitch. You probably seduced him with that ugly body of yours-" before she even finish her sentence you didn't hesitate to punch her straight in the face making her to fall on the ground.

"and who the fuck are you to call me a bitch you four eyed loser?" you can see the fear in her eyes when you said that.

"you know? You're lucky Michael isn't here in my position. If it was him you're a serious dead meat. You're pretty lucky try to do that once again and i will be the one who will make your own grave."

Then she started crying loudly. You know that she's crying fake for attention and fame you so you just walked away.

"that's pretty badass" Michael complimented you.

"so you were watching all this time huh. Do you think i did too much?"

"nah she deserves it. If i were you I'd probably just punch her till there's no blood left"

"that's too much!" you both laughed again as you both walk towards home.

.

A week passed and Scarlett isn't pretty much giving you attention. You know it isn't worth it to waste time to get her back so you just let her be.

You and Michael are now okay. You can't somehow say that you were friends with him after what happened before, but you can't say that he's your enemy either.

"is ms. L/n here?" first thing the teacher said as she entered the room.

"I'm here"

"Okay. Come with me." the teacher said. "Oh and you too Michael."

"What? Why?!" Michael groaned.

"No questions mister Afton. This is important."

Both of you followed the teacher as you both look at each other with a confused look on the face. She lead you both to the principals office.

"oh shit. i did nothing!" you whisper shout to Michael.

"I didn't do anything too!" he whispered shout back.

You both went in the pitch black room. You feel chills went down to your spine when the principal slowly reviling his self by turning his chair.

"how dare you ms. L/n. Bully my daughter like that? Just because she wanted to make friends?!" he raises his voice.

"w-who?"

"AURORA!" you both flinch when he screamed her name.

"I'm s-sorry but.. I know no one named aurora.. Except my goofy cousi-" the principal stopped you by slamming his table very hard.

"DO YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE MS. L/N?! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU MADE HER MENTALITY EVEN WORSE?! YOU KNOW THAT THE NO BULLYING IS THE NUMBER ONE RULE IN THIS SCHOOL!"

"I-I'm very sorry... But i bullied nobody? I don't even know who your daughter is.."

"AURORA DARLING! COME INSIDE!" both of you and Michael looked at the door as it opens slowly reviling the 'nerdy' girl who slapped you on the park.

"God damn it! her again?!" you whisper shout to Michael.

"Bro! Don't drag me into this!" Michael whispered shout back in response. You can see she's putting up a face to look innocent and the victim.

"come over here darling"

'aurora' went to his fathers side and looked at the both of you.

"I want you to apologize."

"Apologize?! For what?! She literally slapped me and I'm the one who should apologize?!"

"Should we call your mommy ms. L/N?"

"Ughh!! FINE!!" Michael just stands there wanting to laugh but he know that he'll be dead if he laughed.

"so?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. Please forgive me 'aurora'"

"okay! Apology accepted!" aurora said.

"and you mr. Afton." This time you looked at Michael with a devilish smile on your face. This made Micheal feel the shiver run down to his spine.

"My daughter wanted to make friends with you. But you refused?! Why"

"uhh uhmm.. I was just joking at that time! Haha!" Michael laughed nervously as he scratches his back neck.

"oh really?! Yay! Daddy daddy look! I have a friend now!" aurora said as she clings to michaels arm.

"that's good. You may now go." aurora let go of michaels arm and waved goodbye.

"Holy shit. I'm totally fucked up." Michael said as he stare to nowhere as you both walk to your room.

"yeah you totally fucked up." you said joining him to stare at nowhere