bath

You asked the landlord if there's any spare keys on the apartment, But sadly she said that the keys she gave your mom was the only keys to that apartment.

It's whether i go to Michael's pizzeria or i call mom by the neighbors phone.... Alright I'll just take the phone instead. I mean- it's better than asking a help from the person who keeps on beating the shit outta me right?

You don't want to go to Michael's pizzeria and you don't want to ask a stranger to borrow their phone either. But you have no other choice.

You did remember ms. Lea. But you don't know where she lives.
So you really have no choice than to borrow a phone from your neighbor.

You nervously knocked at your neighbors door. And gladly, after a few seconds the door open showing a tall half naked man that looks like 17 or 18 with just a towel on his bottom. He has bite marks on his necks and he has a messy hair. He looks like he just woke up.

Oh.

"what?" he asked with a raspy and annoyed tone voice.

"oh uhmm I-I'm sorry for bothering, but can i... Use your phone? I need to call my mother because i forgot my keys inside, and my mom had the spare one haha" you awkwardly said.

"look here kid. If you don't fuck off, I'll be the one who will fuck you nonstop till your legs won't work anymore so that you'll never leave your fucking room ever in your fucking life again. Fucking pain in the ass." he said and banged the door closed.

"uhm what the actual fuck?? Fuck fuck fuck mimimi. I just wanna borrow a phone?? isn't that called harassing or something..? Ugh this damned teen agers these days."

"wait a minute- so does that means.."

Fuck no! I'd rather die than ask help from that son of a bitch! No! Not in a million!! ANYONE JUST NOT THAT SON OF A BITCH!!!

.

"hello Michael." you said. He is the first person you saw as you opened the pizzeria.

He just looked at you coldly and started to walk away.

"No! No! Wait wait wait!! H-hear me out! Hear me out! please!" you begged as you grabbed his wrist.

"speak." he said after a few seconds, acting all royalty.

"i.. Uh.. So how should i put this... Uhm I need help. As you can seeeeee haha. I forgot my keys and the door is locked. My mom will probably be late tonight and I'm soaking wet.. Soo yeah" you said even more awkwardly and embarrassed.

"just get to the point already."

"i need to take a bath to not catch a cold." you answered immediately. No hesitation, no second thoughts.

"and why should i help a bitch like you?" he said pulling his hands back and facing you.

"Because i.. helped you? I mean i did help you yesterday night! So it's like you're returning the favor to me! It's no big! so can you please help me out? " you said trying to convince him to help you out.

"sorry. But i got no clothes for 'girls'. Maybe ask that bitchy Scarlett." he said and continues to walk away. But again, you stopped him by grabbing his wrist.

"I-I'm totally fine with boy clothes! Haha I'm not that picky when it comes to clothes so I am tooootally fine with it! I swear!" you said.

"did you not hear me?" he again faced you but with a REALLY shitty and badder mood than you had this morning.

"i said, ask that bitch. You probably know what i meant to tell you right? Oh, no? You didn't know? Okay. So, I what i want to say is.. Go the fuck away." he said with a really REALLY cold and pissed voice.