what's he on?

Michael took his head back and finally opened his eyes after giving his heavenly kiss. But his stupid action earned him a hard and painful slap. He screamed his ass off and cupped his cheeks with his bare hand. After you slapped him, you quickly kicked his stomach causing him to fall off of his bed.

"OW! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" he bowled the time he landed on the floor. Now this time, he's cupping a different cheek.

"I AM THE ONE WHO IS SUPPOSED TO ASK THAT QUESTION!!! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!?!?" sitting down on the bed, you yelled, almost crying because Michael stole your first ever kiss.

"I DON'T FUCKING KNOW OKAY?! I JUST- I ALSO DON'T FUCKING KNOW!!!" he yelled back.

"IF I HAD A FUCKING GUN I'D BE GLAD TO TAKE YOUR DEATH!" you cried. you threw all the pillow at him and whined like a child on tantrum while kept on kicking your feet.

"Hey chill! Calm it down will you?! It was just a kiss so why make such a big fuss about it?!" He stood up.

"just a kiss?? JUST A KISS?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!! THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS! FIRST EVER KISS!! IT WASN'T MEANT TO BE YOURS!" you once again raised your voice, not even minding if the Aftons can hear you.

"WELL I'M SORRY BECAUSE IT WAS MY FIRST KISS TOO!"

"YOU SHOULD'VE USED YOUR BRAIN! RUMORS SAID YOU'RE HELLA GENIUS SO WHY DIDN'T YOU USED THAT BIG BRAIN OF YOURS?!"

"YOU THINK USING MY BRAIN WOULD EVEN WORK IF MY HEART IS TAKING OVER MY BODY?!" now these words made you hella confused.

"STUPID FUCK I WILL BE THE ONE TO CAUSE YOUR MOTHERFUCKING DEATH! I WILL KILL YOU!" You jumped on him And topped him. You caught him off guard that's why you were able to top him.

You then wrapped your fingers around his neck and started pinning him on the ground.

"I'm gonna kill you! You shitty person How could you just randomly steal someone's kiss when you're the person they hate the most!" you said, but almost whispering it while grinding your teeth. he doesn't seem to resist or fight back, so you thought he thinks he deserves it.

"well yeah?" he heavily groaned.

"sorry but not on my watch princess. I ain't just dying here that easy" He lifted his upper body up just like a feather without even trying so hard despite the weight that tops him.

"The fuck-"

He pushed you this time and topped you. He rapidly grabbed your wrist and pinned them on the ground.

"FUCKING HELL!!" You screamed while trying to pull your hands back.

"Could you at least stop yelling for once??? You're like a cave man!"

"Hey what the hell is going on h-" The door creaked catching both of your attentions.

William saw what's going on but definitely had the wrong idea in his mind. He stared at his son with such dissapointed yet blank expression on his face.

Michael's expression turned into pure fear and terror as well as yours because You both know what's on his mind.

"F-FATHER NO I-I SWEAR IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE" Michael tried explaining as his voice tremble in fear.

You quickly panicked. You're heart beats crazy like it got struck by lightning.

And since you wanna escape so badly, and your own brain is messed, you wouldn't even mind at this point whatever embarrassing thing you'll do as long as you'll get the chance to get out from this total madness.