odd man

"great thing my mom isn't home.." you murmured softly.

..

As soon as you got home, the first thing you did is to lay down on your bed. For a second You forgot about what happened today and instead focused trying to think what to do today. But you can't think of anything else.

"hm.. What Should i do?.. I can't call Scarlett she's too busy.." you went silent for a while "who's clara anyway? Why'd he ask me who she is? Hmm.." you were thinking what happened now. And then you remember about your bruises.

"ah! I know!" you got up and went to the bathroom. You lifted your shirt and saw bruises all over your body.

"woah.. That sure is a lot" you Don't know what to do with it or heal it. "what should i do?" you went back to your bed and lay down while staring at the pure white ceiling with so many thoughts going through your mind. When you finally made up your mind you got up and went to the bathroom to take a bath. After you take a bath you went to the kitchen and pulled the bowl filled with fruits. You went towards to the sofa and turned the tv on.

After hours of watching you we're already tired. "i don't wanna sleep, it's still early!" you
Looked what time is it and it's already 9:15.

"i wanna take a walk" you got up out of the couch and went through your bedroom to find a nice clothes. You picked a nice and neat dress that your mother gave you. "perfect"

After you wear that you quickly ran outside. The cold wind is slightly brushing your hair, the sun isn't that hot, the familiar scent every time you walk towards the school.
"this is just so perfect" you murmured. You then saw the pizzeria you saw earlier. It gave you goosebumps when you remember that creepy bunny man. Then a little familiar girl outside the pizzeria caught your attention, She was crying. You quickly run towards her and asked her
"little girl, are you okay? What happened?" you asked.
"my brother bullied me again!" she answered and continued to cry. You patted her back although you don't really know what's happening or who her brother is.
"where is your brother?"
"inside"

"it'll be alright. Just ignore him and don't talk to hi-"

"UGH! FOR GODS SAKE! GIVE ME A GODAMN BREAK!" you turn your head and was shocked when you saw Michael standing in front of the pizzeria. You immediately got angry for no reason at all . "YOU AGAIN?!" you shouted back. Michael runs towards the girl and hid her behind his back.

"How dare you make my sister cry!"

"What the hell are you talking a-"

"i don't wanna hear a crap from you! Try to do this again and I'll rip you to-"

"MICHAEL STOP! SHE DIDN'T MADE ME CRY!!" the girl pushed michael and hid behind you.

"Don't dare talk to her that way! She's my friend!" the girl said as she grips the lower part of your dress. "liz! Do you know what you're talking about?! That girl is fucking crazy! She's not your friend!" Michael tried to pull the girl back, but the girl keeps resisting. You don't know what to do so you just stayed still.

"LIZ! I SAID STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THAT PERSO-"

"MICHAEL!" A voice cut Michael. It all caught your attentions.
You saw a tall slender man standing in front of the pizzeria.

"f-father.." you looked at michael and you saw a frightened in his face. This is the first time you saw him like this. Out of nowhere you felt a warm figure getting close to you. You were also frighten just like Michael. Before you can even turn your head you already felt that shadow standing in front of you.

"hello there, darling" the man said. You turned your head carefully to take a closer look at him. He has that sharp silver eyes, those sharp jaws, his nose is also sharp, has a pale white skin,he has that scary yet comforting odd voice, you continued to inspect his face quickly as possible while Michael just froze there.

"h..hello" you said even before anyone else say something.

"hello darling. Is this two bothering you?" he asked. You can't figure out if he's mad or nice when he asked you.

"n-no! Not at all!" you answer in return. You know you lied but you know that this is the best choice for now. His cold lips quickly turned into a sweet smile.

"f-father.. This is my friend!" the girl said. The man went closer to you and started blankly at you. His eyes went left and right trying to take a good look at your face.

"what a precious face to have such a awful mark on the cheeks. Can i know What happened here darling?" he asked as he cares your cheeks where Michael punched. You looked at Michael and you saw him looking at you, giving you this 'no please don't' look. You turned your eyes back to the man and answered him.

"i.. It's my father's doing.."

"is that so?" he pulled Michael away from you and the girl went to the man. "I'm sorry for the trouble. Let me introduce, I'm william Afton The other owner of this pizzeria, you already know Michael since he's your classmate right?, and this is Elizabeth"

"ah, nice to meet you mr. Afton. And you too! Liz!"

"Let me make it up to you since my kids are bothering you. How about you all eat inside for free? How does that sound?" he invited you.

"ah! Thanks for the invitation mr. Afton. But i have plans for today! Next time, perhaps?"

"is that so? How unfortunate. I'll save a next time for you then."

"haha! I-if that's so I'll be going now! Good bye Elizabeth! And Michael" you said and quickly ran back to your apartment.

..

You grabbed a pillow and screamed.

"WHY DID YOU RUN?!?!?! YOU'RE ALL ANGRY WHEN YOU SAW HIM- WHY DO I EVEN KEEP SEEING THAT JERK HEAD LIKE LITERALLY EVERYWHERE I GO?!?!?! AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" you throw your pillow and lay on your bed.

I just hope i don't see them again.

--
Heyya! Sorry for not uploading anything!

Honestly i can't think of any ideas for this chapter and the next one. So i might update this late.

Well that's all i really have to say! Have a good day/afternoon/night!"