bad idea

Elizabeth leaded you to their kitchen where the washing machine is.

.

After all the washing you were finally about to leave from this hell.

FINALLY I'm gonna leave, and as soon as i get back home I'll take off EVERYTHING i borrowed. And return it as quickly as i can.

You're about to step a foot outside but someone pulled your, Michael's, shirt. It was Elizabeth, and she was on the very verge of tears.

"y-you'll go?" she asked.

"hate to say but, yeah i need to go."

"BUT- BUT YOU PROMISED!! YOU PROMISED THAT YOU'LL PLAY WITH ME!!!!" she shouted as tears fall off her beautiful emerald green eyes. You quickly took back your words when you saw how cute she is.

"I-I'm sorry! Shhh I just forgot that i promised I'll play with you because I'm thinking so many things! Silly me! I'll go play with you after i change clothes!"

"BUT YOU SAID YOUR HOUSE IS LOCKED!! HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO CHANGE IF IT'S LOCKED?! " she said

Oh shit. I forgot about that. WELL I DON'T WANT TO BE STUCK HERE WHILE WEARING SOMEONE'S MOTHER'S UNDERWEAR!!! GOD WHAT THE HELL DID I DO WRONG FOR YOU TO PUNISH ME LIKE THIS?!?!

"Oh! Now think about it, liz can i borrow your phone for a second? I need to call my mom haha!" you said

"y-you don't wanna play with me anymore..? " she asked with even more teary eyes and sadder expression on her face, and any minute or any second, she'll burst into tears.

"N-No! No! That's not it! I wanna play with you! I really do! But this really is an urgent! Look, i need to call my mom because it's not good to wear someone else mother's underwear. So I need to change clothes!" you explained.

"really? you'll play with me after.. Okay?"

"okay okay i promise"

"O-okay.. The phone is right over there" she pointed the table besides the chair.

"thank you! I promise to play with you! I promise!" you quickly ran to the phone and started dialing the company's phone. And gladly not even 5 seconds passed, someone already picked up the phone.

"hello! Jessie's company speaking!" a woman said.

You were expecting for your mom to pick up the phone since she always has. But it's no big deal at all so you just didn't mind it.

"uhm.. Is m/n there? Can i talk to her for a moment?" you asked

"oh, she's not here sweetie, because today and tomorrow is her day off!" the lady answered nicely

"oh.. Uhm, do you perhaps know where she is? I really need to talk to her right now.. I would be happy if you'd help me." you asked starting to get worried.

"hmm.. Okay i know one place. Although I'm not hundred percent sure that's she's in there but, i think she's probably with our boss. On a date bla bla bla. Well I'm not pretty sure, that's just a theory haha!" what she said made you shocked.

"excuse me? they're.. Dating???"

"Oh- are you... Our boss wife?! Oh no.. I'm sorry please don't fired me! I love my job- and- and-"

"No! Nononono you must mistook me but I'm not related to your boss! Haha! Okay so i wanna ask something. They're.. 'dating'??" you said grossed.

"oh well I don't know i just once caught them kissing in my boss office!" you heard her stay away from the phone for a second to talk to someone.