me and Scarlett

"uuuhhhhhh I'll just go sleep on the couch." Michael said about to stand up, but you grabbed his wrist to stop him.

"you can't. My mom doesn't know you're here. And she hates seeing me hanging out with boys. Once she wakes up and sees you sleeping there you're dead. I swear." you stopped him.

"then I'll just go back home then!" he whispered shout. You let his wrist go and he successfully stood up, but the time he starts walking he fell.

"i told you" you whisper while trying to hide your laugh

"ugh! Shit!" Michael helped himself to stand up and lay on your bed again.

"fucking life" he murmured.

The room is filled with silence and tension, that No one would even dare to say anything. It was the most awkward.

As time passes by, little by little you slowly hear soft snores coming from michael. Meaning he's already asleep. But not so long that soft snore became very loud.

"AAAUUUGHH.... AAAAAAUUGGGGHHHHHH..." Him snoring so loud is making you worried that it may wake your mom up although she also snores so loud.

"SHHHH!! LOWER DOWN YOUR UGLY ASS VOICE!" you whisper shout. He can't hear any word you say and just keeps on snoring louder.

SHIT

You got up from your bed and locked the door just in case your mom tries to go in. You went back to your bed and tried to sleep. But Michael's loud snore is breaking your peace.

That's fine! You can do thiss! It's nothing serious. You can still sleep!

Well you were about to fall asleep but Michael turned to you and lays his arm on your abdomen.

FUCK YOU BITCH GET THE HELL OUT GET THAT THING OUT OF MY BELLY DON'T EVEN TOUCH ME I SWEAR I WILL GO TO THE KITCHEN, GRAB THAT KNIFE AND STAB IT TO YOU NONSTOP.

you aggressively pushed his arm and kicked him out of the bed. He fell off but it didn't woke him up so you didn't just care and started to sleep.

And eventually you fall asleep.

.

"NO!! LET ME GO!! STOP!! MOM! DON'T LEAVE ME!!"

"Y/N! Y/N!!! LET GO OF MY CHILD!! LET GO- AAH!!"

"MOM!! NO! NO! NO! LET G-"

"Y/N!" Michael shouted making you jump in surprise.

"Dude are you okay? God damn! You're giving me heart attack!" he said. You're panting heavily and sweating. You're staring out of nowhere trying to process what happened.

"you keep on saying stop and mom. You were also crying so hard. The hell?" you wiped your tears.

"what time is it?"

"3 am"

"right. Uhh can you go home? I kinda need some time to be alone.." you said.

"there's something up. What is it?" he asked with a really nice voice.

"wow what's up with you? You we're like a total drunk old man earlier" you said doing the best you can to avoid the question he's asking.

"I'm just trying to be nice, and you on the other hand is messing with my temper."

"haha yeah.. Thanks for that. But can you give me some time alone? Please?" you looked at his eyes.

Michael's pov