Food fight

Two weeks passed, everything is still normal. And also, Surprisingly, your relationship with Aurora was growing positive every each single day pass. You, Aurora, and mark are making a really good trio. Aurora is still doing her deal, mark knows nothing about anything, you're still you, and Michael is avoiding you. It was no surprise to you at all since you're pretty used to his actions and it's already obvious that he'll do that after you yelled at him in the park. 

You opened your eyes, hearing the birds chirping and your alarm beeping. You groaned and lifted your upper body. 

.... seriously, I'm just so close at just killing my self. 

You got up seeing your mom in the kitchen drinking coffee while reading the newspaper as always. 

"Oh, good morning sweetheart!" She greeted brightly. You responded with a raspy "morning" while yawning. You stretched your arms wide open, ready to start your day.

"Sweetie, can we talk?"

Your heart suddenly dropped as soon as you heard your mom ask. Your head are filled with thoughts about you or you and your friends doing something bad in school.

"W...what is it?" You nervously asked in response. Hoping it's not about the bad things you almost did.

"Let's.. just talk on something..." she said putting her newspapers down and facing you with a very serious yet nervous face.

You took a deep breath and nervously walked on the kitchen. You sat on one of the wooden chair and patiently waited for her answer. 

"H-here, you probably should eat first while we talk..." she said grabbing the plate with a delicious sweet pancakes with a sweet dark syrup and a strawberry on top of it.

Am I supposed to eat?.. No no no... can I even eat????? 

You grabbed the fork and started eating it. You can't deny, the pancake was very delicious, but you just made your face stay still.

"I'm sorry...." your mother muttered. This quickly made your face turn into a confusion.

Is she going to leave me????? Why is she apologizing so suddenly out of nowhere?? You thought.

"I know... that you saw me with my.. boss uhh.... sleeping... in your bedroom." She apologized. You went silently for a while.

"Okay... but, all of the places,.. why in my bedroom?? I mean, why didn't you just do it in your bedroom??" You asked.

"I thought that it was my room that we both got in... I woke up so suddenly then, then I heard the door open, and closed again..." 

you just continued to eat your meal. Obviously, you don't know what to say next that's why all you can do is to eat fast and get out of the kitchen.

"Are you.. mad?" Your mom asked.

"Will you scold me if I said yes?" You look up to her.

"My baby.... mommy is so so sorry" she said, pulling you on a tight hug.

"O-okay okay! I can't breathe mom!" You said patting her shoulders.

.

"Guys my mom knew it all along from the very start." You said, while you both three walk towards the school.

"She knew what??" Mark innocently asked, forgetting what happened.

"Wait, is that... did she knew that we tried smoking?!?!" Aurora asked. 

"OH SHIT. NO WAY SHE KNEW THAT! WE DIDNT EVEN CONTINUED SMOKING!" Mark said.