fight

((tw: cursing, bullying, some bloody scene))

I tried to pull my hands back but he's gripping it so tightly.

"ouch! Let me go! You son of a-" he opened the janitors closet and throws me inside, causing me to fall on the ground. He also went inside then locked the door.

"h-hey.. What are you gonna do?!" i said with fear on my voice.

He glared at me with those sharp blue eyes he have.

"finally."
He laughed and quickly grabbed my shirt and without any second thoughts he punched my face making me to fall on the ground.

He went on top of me and continued to punch me.

"I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE A GIRL OR SOME RICH KID! I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU PAY!"

After a few punches I felt something warm drip out of my nose and mouth, both of my cheeks are bruised. Although I know that i can't fight I still tried to push him and escape.

I grabbed the map and pointed it on him, i went on the corner and wiped the blood coming out from both of my mouth and nose.

"You think that would scare me?!"

I want to hit him yet my hands can't move and only shaking.

He got up and walks closer.

"I-I.. Don't walk any closer!" I said with a trembling voice trying so hard to be brave and fight. Then he grabbed the map and toss it away. My eyes are filled with tears and fear while my mind is filled with thoughts.

He wrapped his hand around your neck and tighten it, he pinned you to the wall and It made you even harder to breathe.

"p-please... I don't want no more.. " you begged as tears run down through your bruised cheeks.

"why should I stop? This is you-" he stopped talking as his heart skipped a beat as he looked at your red and tearing eyes recalling his mother. Her eyes resembles your eyes when you cry. Your eyes is often a little bit sharp but it was completely different now. It was soft and looks so helpless.

You felt his hands loosen a bit and making you able to breathe a little. You accidentally saw his eyes widen with fear.

Your eyes met with Michael's blue shiny eyes filled with mixed emotions like yours.

"MICHAEL! YOU JERK! GIVE ME BACK Y/N!!" Scarlett shouted as she bangs on the door.

It both caught your attentions.

You were about to shout her name when Michael suddenly tighten his hands making you unable to talk. He got closer to your face and told you to shut up.

Every second pass it's getting harder and harder to breathe. You can feel his hands tighten even more.

"I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE WITH Y/N!! OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW OR I'LL TELL THE TEACHER!!"

"tsk!" you were about to pass out but he let you go making you able to breathe again. It made both of your legs numb and even more tears fall, your neck has a mark and it hurts so much.

He opened the door and walk away like nothing just happened.

Scarlett walked in and saw you on the corner all bruised up.

"Y/N!!" She quickly hugged you really tight making you shock.

"Oh god you don't deserve any of this!" she said as she let you go from the hug. She looked at your cheeks and neck. You were holding your neck.

You were trembling and scared but relieved at the same time.

"oh y/n..." she brushed your hair with her fingers.

"don't worry about it.. I'm fine now" you said making a forced smile.

"no you're not. Do you want me to beat their assess?"

"no it's fine really" you giggled.

"come on. Let's take you to the nurse office"

Your face is full of bandages after the nurse treats your wounds.

You didn't saw Michael and his friends. He wasn't in the cafeteria or class room either.

Why would i even bother to look for him?

After the class you hanged out with Scarlett a little bit on the playground. Both of you sit on the swing and swings gently.

You keep thinking about him all day.

I saw his eyes.. He was scared isn't he? .. But why? And how?

"what are you thinking Y/n?" Scarlett ask while looking at you with her head tilted.

"Ah! It's nothing important really!"

"hmm... Lemme guess.. You're thinking about michael, right?"

"was I pretty obvious?"

"Yeah you are . You're anxious aren't you?"

"yeah kinda"

"he always does that to transferred student, although i don't know why"

"ah i see.."

"you sure you're okay? "

"yes yes i am. Don't worry about me! Anyways have you seen him?"

"why would you even look for him" she said letting out a sigh

"I also don't have an idea."

"well, i saw him earlier smoking on the corner with his friends"

Damn he's smoking??

"I see. Thanks for telling me"

"no problem. Anyways what about your parents? What kind of excuse you'll do? "

"excuse???"

"uhmm duh? that thing on your face right now??"

"oohh yeaahh about that i don't know yet" then you both laughed as you swing.

You waved goodbye to Scarlett and got home. You're nervous what reaction your mom would look like

What excuse should i do??
"I fell of the ground"
No no that shouldn't do
Aah i know!

"Welcome back y- Y/N?!?! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!?! WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!?! DID THEY BULLIED YOU?!" she said as she holds your shoulders

"someone punched me. But don't worry! They just thought i was someone!"

"i'll call the principa-"

"no, no! No need! They apologized already!"

"STILL!!"

"I swear I'm okaayyy! Let's not call the principal PLEAASSSSEEEEEEE???" you begged

She looked at your eyes

"PRETTY PRETTY PLEAAASSSEEEEEEE?? "

"I'll let this slip for now. But when this happens again I'll call the principal" she said after letting out a sigh

Few days passed and Michael is now avoiding you ever since the incident in the janitors closet happened but of course his friends are not.

They would often pull a prank and bully you. But of course they would only do that when Michael or Scarlett is not around

They would run when ms. Lea (the teacher who gave you an extra clothes) is there.

They would do that every single day.

And it's pretty annoying you.

Michael would ignore you whenever you enter the room. He won't throw paper on you or bother you anymore.

Isn't this what you wanted?? What the hell is wrong with you??? You always wanted this yet why does it feels like something is off about him??

---
Hey y'all! I changed some of scenes here because i think this chapter is too cringe-

Btw i update randomly soo yeah

Anyways that's all! If you liked this chapter pls vote!