A Childhood friend

a week passed. Everything is going well. Michael's still like always, aurora still chasing after Michael, you're avoiding Scarlett because you couldn't just trust her anymore like before, and she's also avoiding you. You're getting good grades and finally having good and normal life if only Michael isn't around sometimes. But something is up with your mom. She's always gone every weekend and will literally say the same thing why she's gone.

.

And finally. School is finally over. You started making your way to your apartment. 

"Y/n! Wait up!" You hear Michael yell from far away. You turned around and saw him running like crazy.

"What's up" 

"Let's walk home together" he said trying to catch his breath. 

As you both walk, both of you are talking about aurora and what she did earlier to Michael.

"She literally kissed me on my cheeks!! I almost puked!!" He complained, while you on the other hand won't stop laughing. 

"That is for real a curse! That's what you get from bullying too many people!!" You said still not stopping from laughing.

"Hey guys! Let's all walk home together!!" Aurora said slipping on between the both of you. 

"UAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAH!! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS TIMING!!!" You said laughing even harder.

"It's not funny anymore y/n!!" Michael said.

"Alright alright. I'll stop I'll stop" you said while holding your laughter.

"What are you guys even talking about? Why is this bitch laughing?" Aurora asked, don't know why you're laughing 

Then again, you bust out laughing. You're laughing so hard that it eventually made you fall on the ground.

.

You twisted the door knob and it's finally open. Meaning, your mom is now home. You locked it earlier since you thought you'll come home late.

"Mom?" There's no response. You searched the kitchen but she's not there. You searched her room but she's not there either.

Probably Bought something outside again.

"Mmmm 'm kinda hungry. Let me take a look at the fridge." You muttered and went to the kitchen. You opened the fridge and saw so many vegetables and fruits. You grabbed the apple.

"The hells up with mom? Why is she always buying foods? Like- there's still so many here. What the hell she'll do with those?" you muttered.

You started to walk towards your room to change clothes and to rest.

Oh god earlier was so hilarious!! Haha bet hundred bucks if there's a stranger sleeping in my room, or if Michael will knock here!! Hahaha oh my god Michael's face is so priceless!! You said in your head while chuckling.

You started to enter your room. 

Oh shit.

Your eyes widen and your body froze when you saw a middle aged man that is awfully attractive and your mom sleeping on your bed hugging each other's while covering their naked body with your favorite blanket. You quickly got out of the room.

MOM WHAT THE FUCK?! 

You sat on the couch, trying to process what you just saw. 

Who...the fuck was that?! They're sleeping together. NAKED. THATS PROBABLY MY MOM'S BOSS! UGH EW GROSS!! AND THE WORST PART IS THEY'RE SLEEPING IN MY FUCKING BEDROOM!!! THERES SO MANY PLACES HERE WHY MY FUCKING ROOM?!?! I NEED A FRESH AIR. I NEED TO THINK