Go back home

"What do you mean 'just like me'????" He asked, all confused, not knowing what you mean.

"What are you talking about?? I literally didn't said anything like that. You know what? Bye, you're drunk" you said. About to stand up and walk away. But you just stayed.

"What am I talking about? You literally said that. I clearly heard it I swear. You said 'just like me' I'm not high or anything to imagine and hear things like that when I'm drunk" he stubbornly insisted.

"See? You don't even know what you're talking about! Just- just Go home Michael. I didn't said anything 'just like me'. You're just drunk, that's all" you said, trying to convince him you didn't said it although you really did.

"This is like the scene where we're stuck on the janitors closet." He whispered loud enough for you to hear. Then he let a sigh out.

"this place is so beautiful isn't it? How'd you find it?" You asked changing the topic after a few seconds. He went silent for a while so you thought he was asleep. You looked at his direction and saw him still staring at the sky. You waited patiently for his answer.

"Wasn't me who found this place. It was my mom." He answered. You felt like asking that was a little bit personal so you just stayed silent.

I think I just asked the wrong question.

"She.. she found it when she was walking there, there in the woods. She said she heard some water beyond those bushes so she made a hole. And she was right. She saw, this. Paradise. the next day, she told me about this. Every night that father isn't home, we'll go here. Talk and laugh till I'll fell asleep." He explained.

"Must be really nice" 

"Yeah it was. Not until father started to be violent towards me..." not so long after he said that sentence, you started to hear soft faded sobs coming from him.

"I'm.. I'm so sorry.." you said looking down.

After a while, those soft sobs became soft snores. You just stayed there for a while trying to not believe what you need to do again. But in the end you just gave up and accepted your fate.

Aaah shit not again. I knew it. I shouldn't have stayed.

"ALRIGHT BIG GUY COME ON NOW!!" You shouted as soon as you stood up. You grabbed his arm and placed it to your nape to your shoulders. You started to stand up but he's too heavy that you almost fell.

"MICHAEL-- C'MON NOW! HELP YOURSELF OUT!" You shouted just in case he'll wake up.

And once again, you stood up with all your best to make him also stand up. You clasped Michael's waist So that it'll somehow help even just a little. And gladly it worked. You started to walk. But then, as soon as you reached the bushes, your hopes went straight down and all your hard work feel like it was worthless.

"FUCKING HOLE!!" You cursed. You carefully set Michael down to the tree trunk and went to the place where you were earlier. You grabbed one of the bottle and went to the lake. You filled the bottle with the lake's water.you quickly went back to Michael.

"Mike! Wake up!" You shouted. But he just groaned in response. You carelessly poured the cold water to his face so he would wake up. And he actually did. He woke up half asleep and very annoyed.

"Get your ass to work you jerk! Go home!" You annoyingly said. You can see on his face that he's really pissed. 

"Shut uuuup!!" He said then went back to sleep.

This asshole...

"Fine. I'll just tell your father to go fetch you here." You said. Then started to go inside the hole and walk.

"Hey! You bitch! Don't you dare!!" He shouted started to crawl into that hole, about to stop you from telling his father.

he did got out from the hole. And so he started to walk. But when he started to walk, he also started to sway. The longer he walks, the swaying gets more intense. In the end, he tripped and passed out. You knew this would happen.

.

You opened the door of the aftons. It was dark inside. It's so dark that the aura gave you shivers down to your spine. You started to walk while carrying Michael. It was a pain walking upstairs. Your footsteps made loud noises that it made you worried that you'll accidentally wake william up and he'll beat the shit out of Michael. You finally got up. 

Okaaay, Just put Michael to bed and get the fuck out of here. If he ever wakes up, I'll fucking punch him so he'll fucking sleep again. IM SO TIRED.

You were about to move but you heard a door open. This literally made your heart beat like a horse running so fast and anytime soon it'll explode. You just stayed there frozen, waiting for someone to show up but hoping it's not William. Gladly you saw a tiny shadow with a bushy messy hair.

"Who..are you?" The girl that makes your heart melt asked. 

"Oh my bad Liz, did I woke you up? Sorry I'm just trying to help Michael to get up here. You can go back to sleep now. If you don't sleep I'm going to steal your dolls and I'll play with them all with by myself." You threaten so she'll go back to sleep. 

"No ones stealing my dolls!!" She said then stomped her way back to her room.

You dragged Michael to his room with all your energy. And finally when you're at his room, you quickly threw him on his bed.

"FINALLY!!" You sighed furiously. You sat on the corner of the bed for a while to take a little rest from your work that you did. Then after a couple of minutes, you've finally decided to go back home. 

You stood up, but Michael quickly grabbed your wrist.

WHY IS IT ALWAYS GRABBING MY WRIST?!?!?!?!?!??

"Don't.. go." He softly mumbled while sleeping. He pulled your hands and placed it to his cheeks. You can't help it but to stare at him for a while.

... he looks not so bad after all. He looks like a puppy clinging to its pillow while sleeping pfft. Only if you're attitude isn't like that. I've probably already falle- AHEEM WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TAKING ABOUT YOU BITCH STOP. SERIOUSLY STOP.

You gently pulled your hand back then started to walk. You gently closed the door hoping he won't wake up. And finally you let a sigh out.

"Such a nice friend you are, darling" the cold yet soothing voice said. This made your heart beat like crazy and nervous started to run. You clearly wanted to speak and explain but seriously, something is like blocking your mouth to be shut tight. You faced him, and saw him. He looks like he just got home.

William started walking close to you. While he walk, you watch his sharp silver eyes getting close to you. The closer he gets, the more you get the unsettling and creepy feeling. You wanted to run. But it's like your feet are glued down to the ground making you unable to even move.

"Thank you for taking care of them while I'm gone. You can go back home now" he said, as soon as he reached you. 

"N-no problem mr. a-afton" you stutter, forcefully trying to say something.

"It's William, darling." He said. Patting your head like a little kid. 

"You can go home now. Just, Be careful out there." he coldly said like he's threatening you. You started to walk and make your way down. William watched you go down, and you can feel his silver sharp eyes pinned on you as you go down.

Finally, you got out from the house.

I...fucking swear... i can feel like, there's something wrong with that child abuser. Not the abuse thingy, that's already very wrong but, I feel like, there's something even more wrong about him.

You scratched your neck and groaned while walking.

Never mind. Maybe I'm just getting paranoid.