Princess

As soon as you got into the same detention room, you madly sat your self down on the corner with your arm crossed. The others also started to find their seats and made their selves comfortable. Aurora sat beside you and mark sat beside Aurora. The friend group are muttering something and later on proceeds to chuckle.

You knew something was up.

"Hey, they're laughing. They're probably up to something.." mark guessed the same.

"Don't mind them. I can kick their asses in just one blink of an eye" Aurora scoffed.

"Alright, bet" the two chitchat and laughed. You don't have any time for any of these so you just stayed silent with your arms still crossed. Glancing at the new boy, you thought to yourself, 'he's kinda fine though... it's just his attitude.' You clicked your tongue annoyingly and rolled your eyes, thinking that he's another version of Michael but a little bit more worst.

"Hey, you alright?" Mark asked, tilting his head.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine" you answered.

Tsk, I seriously am not. There's no teacher around and there's a new version of Michael but with blonde hair. THEYRE UP TO SOMETHING!!! I swear!

You annoyingly let a groan out. "She's pissed" Aurora whispered.

You lay your arms in the table and rested your head on it.  You closed your eyes and let your mind imagine some fake scenarios. 

You heard a hey coming from the front. Just hearing that voice makes you wanna crack his head. You lifted your head to look who called. And of course, Aurora and mark turned their attention to the front too. 

You saw Jeremy looking at you and pulled a charming cute smirk and winked on you. 

What the actual fuck was that. 

He giggled and turned his head back. It leaved your face like 'excuse me???' 

"Hey" Mark annoyingly called. You turned your face to mark and saw his face expression literally pissed. He stood up and took few steps towards Jeremy. Michael also stood up with a smug smirk on his face.

"Ughhh not again." You mutter.

"Out of the way prick" mark hissed.

"What if I don't want to?" Michael said.

"Then I'll make you"

"Try me"

"Ah shit. Here we go again" Aurora sighed. "Hey! Go stop them!" Aurora whispers shout to you.

"Why me??? Why don't you do it instead?? Your the principal's daughter!" You whispered back reminding her her position.

"Ooooohh shit I totally forgot about that. Hold on I'll be right back" she said,  then you watch her stand up and walk  towards the two boys that is about to fight. She patted her hand to mark's shoulder.

"Good luck"

Your face with full of hopes quickly went down to a face full of disappointment and disbelief. Then she gracefully went back to her seat. 

"What the fuck was that???!?" You whispered shout.

"What??? I just did what I need to do!" She whispered in response.

"You were supposed to stop them! Not wish them good luck!!"

"Was it my fault that I'm dying to see this two tall hot guys to fight?!?!" 

You just groaned and stood up. You walked towards mark and grabbed his hand and pulled him back to his chair.

"Why would you interrupt our friendly conversation princess?" Michael hissed, with noticeable annoyed tone on his voice.

"Why wouldn't I?" You responded a few seconds later and rolled your eyes.

"Now I'm kinda wanting to see you two fight" Aurora softly mumble, but you know you heard it.

"Kids, back to your seats" the teacher said, immediately shutting all of you to your seats.

"Teachers are too busy. So don't even bother to be one of our problems." She said, glancing at every single one of you all then left.

.

The silence inside the room killed almost half of the kids sleeping, including Michael and mark. The only people that is still awake is you, Aurora, Jeremy, jake.

"Psstt! Hey I need to go. REALLY. Tell the teacher I went to the bathroom. I'll be right back." She whispered shout. You were about to stop her since there's no teachers around but she literally run like a cheetah.

You sighed and scratched your head trying to think of a way to kill your boredom.

...

..I don't have a diary. I mean, there's an empty notebook here. Hmmm... mm what bad could possibly even happen if I write something.

You grabbed the black notebook that is untouched and also grabbed a pen inside your pencil case.

Let's see..

You glanced at the notebook, noticing that the paper's quality is even more even than your other notebooks. This made you hesitate to write something and ruin the first page. So you flipped the notebook and started to land your pen on the back.

You know that you're supposed to write something on your diary when it's night so that you'll be able to write everything. But you just don't know what else to do to not be bored. 

You started writing every each scene that happened since morning. You wrote every each sentence, words, letters with a really good calligraphy. You really don't know how you did it, and you're not really into these kinds of things. Well maybe it's just because you're bored that's why you suddenly got good at calligraphy in just one second.

You were having fun with all the writing and imagining when suddenly a voice startled you, stopping you from writing.

"You're pretty good with writing ain't ya?" The annoying blonde boy complimented. 

You quickly shut your notebook close and put your hands on it to make it secured. This made Jeremy suspicious.

"What are you writing anyways? The thing I just read is 'dear diary'. Is that about me?" He joked.

"What do you want?" 

"I'm bored. Why don't we play a game, 'princess'? How does that sounds?" Jeremy invited with a teasing eyes and a smug smirk on his face.

"Sounds filthy." Michael answers with his head tilted to your direction, watching you both. His eyes are a bit lazy and drunk and he looks pissed. He looks like he actually is disgusted and angry by what Jeremy said.

"Well well look who's finally alive!" Jeremy cheerfully said still staying still on his position in front of you. Michael stood up and took his steps towards Jeremy while you just watch them.

"How the hell can I forget to tell you this.." Michael pinched his nose bride and closed his eyes. Michael grabbed Jeremy's shoulder and leans closer to his face.

"... only I could call her that. So next time know your limitations" he whispers, with a threatening voice. Jeremy quickly responded "Damnnn" and made a weird and suspicious smile. He looked at you, not knowing what Michael said, then raised his hands with his thumbs up. He mouthed 'good luck' before getting back to his seat.

You looked at Michael and he just stared at you.

"What are you looking at you freak" He hissed, ending the eye contact and getting back to his seat.

"Who are you calling a freak you thug?!" You angrily stood up. But in the end you just let it go and went back to your seat.

So your telling me, that I have to live my life with this kind of people around me???!!? Oh god... I'll just jump off a cliff and die.