new friend

You got up after letting a yawn out and did your daily routine. You picked a plain T-shirt and jeans for your outfit for today again.

You went to the bathroom and grabbed your teacher's shirt from the laundry basket, you just stared at it for a few seconds.

Shit, should I give it back? I haven't washed it tho... And it's pretty smelly..
She won't probably mind if I just give it to her tomorrow

You throw the shirt back to the laundry basket and leaved your room.

"mornin' mom" you said as you see her sitting on the couch reading the newspaper.

"oh good morning sweetheart! You're up early today, what's up?" she said as she turned her head to you

"oh nothing really, I just sleep early yesterday so I woke up early." you said as you scratch your neck.

"oh I see. What do you want for breakfast?"

"hmm.. I'm kinda craving for something Sweet"

"oh really? how about pancakes?" she said as she put her newspaper down and stands up.

"sure." you said walking to the chair.

When you finished a 2 piece of pancakes It's already 6:54 and you decided to go to school early for today.You waved goodbye to your mom and left.

..

As you walk you noticed someone is following you so you hurried a little bit. You hear footsteps from your behind and you got a little bit nervous

Who is following me?! No, please stop!

You looked from your behind to see who it is and saw Michael's face pissed off.

You immediately freaked out as you saw him following you.

"Y/N.." He said with a deep devilish voive as you stopped walking. You can see his raging eyes pinned on you and wanna kill you

Looking at those deep ocean eyes makes you remember your dream last night

"You're gonna pay for what you've do-" he was about to say something but you pushed him and run without any hesitation or any second thoughts.

"YOU BITCH! COME BACK HERE!"

You run as fast as you can but as you turned your head you saw him behind you, chasing after you.

SHIT!

You are close to the school and you come up with a pretty brilliant idea.

You'll continue to run but out of nowhere you will stop and run again.

That's the idea your brain can only think of.

Pff! well I'm so genius

You keep on running and when he's about to grab your hair you stopped.

It didn't took him long to realize that you stopped but it did took long for him to realize to stop.

He bumped in your back but you didn't mind how painful it is. As he bumped into your back it made him fall on the ground.

"Shit! Not again!!" he said as he rub his nose

You turned your head and saw him on the ground, you can't help it but to laugh so hard.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THAT'S KARMA FIR YOU!" then when you snapped back to reality when you saw a blood drip from his nose. you just continued to run, but even more faster because you know when he got a chance to stand up he'll beat the shit outta you.