𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑒

𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃 (𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀)

hi my name is sienna garicia martinez. i'm 19 years old and live with my friends. the pogues.(btw it's spelt pogue not pouge)

my bestfriend is jay jay gabbriella de torez. the reason she is my bestfriend is cause she's been there my WHOLE life. and helped me get through stuff.

like when my parents died. 12 years ago when i was six my parents were killed by a whole mafia gang my dad owed money to. so that's when big john, john b's dad took me in.

anyways, today it was just me and jay at the chateau all the boys were working. and we are bored as fuck.

"hey jay wanna steal a car" i ask my bestfriend who is laying next to me playing with her toe.

"yeah dudski, but who's" she asks before taking a hit of her joint.

"the guy i work for owns a really nice car,
we could steal that" i say before taking a hit of my own joint.

"but he knows you don't work today, and would you even know where the keys are" she ask turning to face me.

"actually yes i do and with where they are he won't know i'm even on the property" i say taking my last hit then putting it out at the same time as jay.

"i like your thinking, and usually you don't do much of that cause as you say and i quote 'it hurts to think', you are one impressive mastermind" she says before standing up.

"thanks baby girl" i say in a manly voice as i slap her ass.

𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗽 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

"ok so the cars right here and the keys are on a hook on his porch, wanna do the honers and snatch them" i say as we crouch behind a pile of wood infront of his house.

"yes ma'am" she say in a texas accent whilst tipping an invisible hat before quickly running to grab the keys.

i was sitting there watching to make sure she goes to the right place and as soon as i see that she's got them i start to walk over to her.

"mission accomplished sir" she says hopping the her spot and saluting me.

"it was a pleasure doing business with y'all" i say doing the same as her before taking the keys.

we both get in the car and i started the car and waited for him to come out. he came out and i drove away fast whilst laughing.

"see ya later fat bitch" i say before turning on the radio.

left hand free was on and me and jay looked at eachother smiling and getting ready to sing along.

as we were driving for a little longer we hear sirens behind us.

"fuck the pigs, he must have called them" jay says turning the radio off.

i speed through all different streets before i decide we have to ditch the car.

"we gotta ditch it and run for it" i say as i drift onto this grass patch and we both get out and start running seperate ways knowing where to meet.

jay got away fine and it was now just me running, until i bumped into someone and fell.

"watch it asshole, i'm on the run" i say looking up and my blood boils once i see who it is.

rafe cameron. my worst enemy. of course it's him, out all people to bump into whilst on the run from pigs. it's him.