𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

i woke up, looking around. it was a dream. i fell asleep after me and rafe fucked. i look over at rafe to see him dead asleep. i slowly lay back down, and as my back hits the mattress rafe pulls me as close as possible.

"babyyyy" rafe whines into my ear.

"what's wrong" i ask looking at him.

"i don't feel good" he says pouting and snuggling into me more.

"you wanna lay on my boobies you big baby" i ask smiling down at him.

"yes please" he mumbled while shoving his face in my boobs.

"goodnight baby, i love you" i say kissing his head and playing with his hair.

"i love you too" he says humming in satisfaction.

after a few minutes we both fall back asleep.

sᴋɪᴘ ᴀ ꜰᴇᴡ ʜᴏᴜʀs

me and rafe eventually woke up for dinner. rafe was in the room, getting dressed and i was laying on the couch. wearing a comfy set.

"wow sienna, your boobies look good baby gal" jay says walking in, laying on the other couch

"thanks boo" i say, giggling a little.

rafe walks out and comes and lays right on top of me, smooshing me with his body weight. he hides his face in my boobs, again.

"what do you want from uber eats, love birds and jay" mattheo asks sitting on the only couch left.

"i want 20 spicy chicken wings from wing stop" i say raising my hand.

"i'll have a grilled chicken and rice bowl from chipotle" rafe says looking up for a few seconds.

"i'll have the same as rafe just make it spicy and add avocado" jay says looking at mattheo.

"ok, no drinks anyone" he asks looking at us all.

"we have alcohol for that mattheo buddy" i say like it was so obvious.

"right, it's ordered" he says pressing a few bottoms then putting his phone down.

"ok, we'll imma start drinking now, get up baby boy" i say tapping rafes back.

"i guess i will too, now that i'm up" he says following me to the kitchen, helping me grab what we wanted.

"but before we get our drink on, this is what we need" i say connecting my music to the tv.

"oh yeah, this is gonna be a great night" jay says taking a bottle of alcohol.

we all start drinking and vibing to my playlist. a few minutes later, our food arrives. we all eat and drink while listening to music.

after we all eat, we continue drinking. and let's just say the alcohol is hitting me hard tonight.

"babyyyyy" i whine while walking over to rafe.

"what's wrong princess" he asks looking at me.

"catch me, i'm falling" i say falling on top of him.

"you ok baby" he asks looking at my face to see if i'm ok.

"i just want you to hold me" i say snuggling into him. i can't stop thinking about the dream.

"jay, come cuddle her, i have to pee" he says picking me up, handing me over to jay.

"hey babes, what's wrong, i can tell your not ok" she says as i hide my face in her neck and hold her tighter.

"i saw him in my dream, i saw uncle angel" i say tearing up.

"the one that-"

"my dad killed in-front of me when i was two" i say finishing her sentence, letting tears fall.

"i'm sorry" she says holding me tighter.

"i miss him so much" i say crying even more.

she doesn't say anything. she picks me up and carrie's me to her room, placing me on the bed, still holding me very close as i cry. she rubs my head as she hugs my waist.

after some minutes of crying. i fall asleep in her arms. lips and eyes all puffy. i feel her kiss my head before i go into a deep asleep.

𝗷𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗽

after i know for sure she's asleep. i get up and walk into the living room again. i see rafe sitting on the lounge and mattheo in the kitchen, making drinks.

"where's sienna" rafe asks, looking at me.

"she's asleep in my bed, she was very upset. i haven't seen her like that for years, she's usually emotionless and cold. but i felt every emotion she was pouring out" i say sitting next to him.

"what happen" he asks looking upset and concerned for his girlfriend.

"you remember her uncle angel, the one she watched her dad kill when she was two" i ask looking at him.

"yeah, what about him" he asks now being confused.

"she saw him in her dream, she misses him so much" i say looking down.

"why didn't she tell me" he asks looking at the wall.

"she probably didn't think much of it, you know when she's drunk her mind either goes to a different world and reality doesnt exist, or her mind unintentionally opens up and she starts to see reality and realising stuff" i say looking at him with a gentle look.

"i feel so bad for her, i wanna be there for her but she's so closed off" he says looking down.

"trust me, sooner or later, she'll open up to you about a lot of things you don't know" i say smiling softly.

"thanks, it's late, i'm gonna go take her to bed, goodnight jay" he says looking at me sadly.

"goodnight rafe" i say lying my head on the back of the couch.

𝗿𝗮𝗳𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

i walk into jays room, and pick her up gently. i look at her face and let a tear slip. she looked so broken. her eyes and lips were puffy. her eyes were bruised, i haven't seen her like this since three years ago.

𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘

i was in my room, watching my phone. till i hear my dad yell my name.

"rafe, hurry up, get down here now" he says, with a little concern in his voice

"what's wrong" i say after bolting down the stairs.

"it's sienna" he says looking at me.

"where is she" i say, looking at him with concern.

"with rose, in the living room, take it easy" he says before walking off.

i quickly walk to the living room, to see sienna in roses arms, crying her eyes out. i slowly walk over and see her face. it's all bruised and bloody. her lips were puffier than usual.

after some time. me and her went to bed, in my room. she was asleep and i was laying next to her. watching her every move to make sure she's ok.

𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘