𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

𝗿𝗮𝗳𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

as soon as sienna left i heard a motorcycle and knew it was her. i quickly run out and grab mattheos arm, bringing him with me. we run to the car and i speed to the house.

it was a quick drive and i saw the motorcycle outside so i knew she was here. i quickly get out, mettheo close behind. we barge through the door and yell out siennas name.

"SIENNA" i yell walking over to the bathroom, hearing the shower running.

i open it and see sienna on the ground, glass from the shower door everywhere and bleeding like crazy. i see the bleeding is coming from her wrist. i also look at her knuckles and could tell she's the reason for the shower door.

"SIENNA" i say running over to her. i start crying.

"MATTHEO" i scream, he runs in two seconds later.

"WHAT HAPPEN" he yells as i start carrying her out.

"she cut herself too deep, get a towel, HURRY" i say sobbing at this point.

he grabs a towel and we instantly make our way to the hospital. mattheo is speeding while i hold sienna in my arms in the passenger seat.

"please don't die on me baby, we are almost there. plus you have so much to live for, we are gonna get married, have beautiful fucking children and live the life you have always wanted to live" i sob, kissing her hair and face.

"ok we're here" mattheo says getting out, rushing over to my side to open the door.

"hurry the fuck up we need help, she's bleeding and unconscious. if she dies i'll kill everyone in this fucking hospital" i say barging in to the emergency department.

"here sir, place her on this bed" a nurse says bringing a bed over.

"save her, please" i say sobbing still.

"IF SHE DIES YOUS ALL DIE TOO" i scream as they run to a room fastly.

"bro, they got her, she's gonna be ok, they do this for a living, she'll make it, i know it" mattheo says wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"i can't live without her, she's all i have, she's all i want, i love her so fucking much, i'd give anything for her to stay alive as long as this earth lives" i sob into his shoulder.

he just wraps his arms around me tightly and lets me cry as much as i need to. i honestly don't know what i would do if she didn't make it. she is my drug and i got addicted, real fucking quick.

skip five hours

me and mattheo were sitting in the waiting room. my head was in my hands as i softly cry. we hear footsteps, but i ignore them cause each time i looked up it wasn't for us.

"mr. cameron" a nurse softly says, careful not to startle me.

"yes, is she ok, is she alive" i say shooting up quicker than i ever have before.

she just smiles and motions for me to come with her. i start walking, right at her heels. we make it to the room and i see sienna in a bed. she had her eyes closed and i immediately think she's not alive.

"is she alive" i ask looking at the nurse with glossy eyes.

"yes sir, she's just sleeping, but feel free to go sit in there with her and wake her if you want" she says before walking away.

i walk in and look at her. i decide not to wake her, so i just sit on the couch next the bed and go on my phone to call mattheo, telling him to go home.

after i hang up, i yawn. i lay down after grabbing a spare pillow and blanket that was in the room. i moved the couch closer and hold her small hand in mine, completely engulfing it.

i stroke her hand with my thumb. staring at her peaceful sleeping state. i smile softly then my eyes get heavy. i eventually fall asleep.

𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

i slowly open my eyes to see rafe sleeping next to me. i slowly got out of the bed and got on top of him. i start kissing him softly, waking him up slowly. he looks at me for a second before bringing me down to his chest.

"hey baby, look, i'm ok, im alive" i say sitting up, grabbing his face.

"i know, but i thought i was gonna lose you and i couldn't handle that and-" he started ranting till i cut him off by kissing him.

"rafe. your never gonna lose me, i'm invincible. and i love you way too much to just leave you like that" i say smiling as he breathes and calms down.

"i love you too sienna" he says pulling me closer.

after many hours i was allowed to go home.

on the way home rafes hand never left my thigh. i was playing my music and it was down low till one of my favourite songs come on. knee socks by arctic monkeys.

(I LOVE THIS SONG WITH MY WHOLE HEART AND SOUL)

rafe sees how my face lights up instantly and turns it up all the way. i look at him with a wide smile on my face. i start bobbing my head slowly till my whole body starts moving.

i start singing the lyrics. and without noticing i start bouncing my leg and tap my fingers against rafes hand on beat. rafe smiles at me.

(i actually do, do that offten without noticing)

𝗿𝗮𝗳𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

i smile at sienna as she does a habit she has always had. she often taps her fingers and bounces her leg on beat when she listens to music. i start singing the chorus with her, making her smile even more.

"when the zeros line up, on the twenty four hour clock. when you know who's calling, even though the number is blocked. when you walked around your house, wearing my sky blue lacoste. and your, knee socks" we sing together.

eventually we get home. i quickly get out and walk to her side, opening the door for her. we walk inside and head straight to our room. we were both really tired and it was 7:30 so it was late enough to sleep now.

"let's get some good sleep, we go back to new york tomorrow" i say kissing her head.

"goodnight, i love you" she says, snuggling into my chest.

"goodnight princess, i love you more" i say before we both drift off slowly.