𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑜

𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

we finally made it to new york after a twelve hour flight, and it was beautiful.

"you just gonna sit there admire the view from just here or can we go and enjoy it from our beds, cause i'm tired as fuck" rafe says bringing me out of my thoughts.

"oh yeah sorry" i say standing up and grabbing my bag then getting off the jet.

"mr cameron, ms martinez, i will be your driver for all missions" a man in a black suit says.

"oh please, call me sienna, and if fat forehead bitch over there wants you to, call him rafe" i say shaking his yes.

"yes ms mar- sienna, thank you" he says smiling.

"by the way you can call me rafe, i'll never hear the end of it from her if i don't let you" rafe says taking both our bags and putting them in the boot.

"hey sorry i didn't get your name" i say to the driver. "and not your last name your real one" i make sure to tell him.

"oh, my name is andrew" he tells me smiling. maybe i'm the first one to be like this, like kind and not so business like.

"well, andrew. i know it's a big nice car but are you sure his fat forehead will fit in the door" i say giggling.

"ok can you shut the fuck up, my forehead isn't fat. i'm suprised your fat ass fit" he says getting before andrew did.

"so you've looked at my ass, and think it's fat" i say smirking.

"who could resist really" he says winking at me.

"ok sorry to ruin your little moment back there but i should i from yous that for tonight yous will be staying in a hotel cause your apartment still needs some touch ups then i'll pick yous up after your first mission then bring yous to your apartment" andrew tells us.

"ok that's fine, just as long as there's two beds in good" i say in a nice tone.

"uuummm about that, it only has one bed" he says focusing on the road.

"that's fine, fuck wit with half a brain over there can sleep on the floor" rafe says flicking me on the arm.

"owww. and i'm not sleeping on the floor" i say punching his arm really hard.

"yes you are cause i know i'm not. unless you wanna share the bed with me" he says.

"no fucking way. your sleeping on the floor, i'm a girl" i say starting to press buttons.

"so, it's either the bed with me or floor, cause i'm not sleeping on the floor" he says grabbing my hand.

"fine i'll sleep on the bed with you just stay away from me" i say rolling my eyes.

"don't have to tell me twice" he says with sas.

we finally made it to the hotel and got out of the car. the building was tall and pretty with lights.

"wow it's so pretty" i say looking up.

"yeah, it is" rafe agrees also looking up.

"alright here's your stuff and when you check in say your under one night reservation for alisa anderson, they will take you to your room and i will be here in the morning" andrew let's us know.

"ok, thank you andrew" i say taking my bag and walking to the entrance.

we walk into a big area with pretty lights. we finally make it to the front desk.

"hi we are here for the one night reservation under alisa anderson" rafe says once we approach the lady.

"ah yes and are yous mister and misses cameron who will be staying for tonight" she says looking at us.

"oh we're n-" i say before being cut off by rafe pecking my lips.

"yes we are, aren't we babe" he says looking down at me smiling.

"y-yes baby, i love you so much" i say giving him one more peck.

"i love you more" he says taking my hand after getting the room key and number.

once we make it to the elevator we let go of each other's hands and stand distant.

"ok just to let you know, i had to make it believable, alisa called on the jet while you were sleeping and informed me that the hotel thinks we are a married couple" rafe tells me.

"that's ok" i say calmly cause i'm tired.

"ok, we'll i'll let you get changed and i'll change in the bathroom" he says as we walk into our room.

"ok thanks" i say yawning.

after getting changed i get into the bad and instantly fell alseep.

𝗿𝗮𝗳𝗲'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

i walk out of the bathroom and see sienna asleep. she looked so peaceful and comfy.

it was quite hot so i turned the ac on to a high settings.

i then go and lay down next to sienna. the covers were warm and cozy. i couldn't help but start to cuddle sienna so she was little spoon and i was big spoon as it started to get cold.

after awhile i warm up and started to feel tired plus we had our first mission tomorrow so i should get sleep, i started to doze off till i was fully asleep. but before fully falling asleep i moved away from sienna.

i know this one is kinda short but the next one will be interesting.