𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

on the way to lunch, rafe was driving and i was picking songs. i was just jamming with no care in the world while rafe also sang along.

after a few songs, one of mine and rafes favourites came on. love of my life by harry styles.

we both look at eachother and smile. the beat starts and i close my eyes and just take in the music. as soon as the lyrics start, rafe grabs my hand and we sing to eachother.

"baby, you are the love of my life, maybe, you don't what's lost until you find it" we sing as we look at eachother and hold hands.

after singing a bit of the song rafe kisses my hand, and once we are at a red light he grabs my face and kisses me hard and passionately. all while the same line we sang to eachother earlier plays in the background.

once the song finishes the light turns green and we go. we make it to the restaurant. rafe gets out first and runs to my side and opens for me.

we walk into the restaurant hand in hand, a few girls eyeing rafe. where as people are staring at me, cause i'm limping. i notice a girl licking her lips while looking at rafe, while we are waiting in line.

"baby, can i get a kiss" i ask while playing with his fingers.

"of course princess" he says leaning down, pressing his lips in mine.

i turn it into a make out session, opening my mouth as rafe slips his tongue in my mouth while grabbing my butt. after doing that for a little longer i lick his tongue and go back to standing and looking at the girl. she had tears in her eyes as she looked away.

"stop being petty, only bad girls do that" rafe says laying a firm smack on my ass.

"sorry daddy, she kept looking at you and basically fucking you with her eyes" i say pouting slightly.

"i don't give a fuck about her, it's just you baby" he says kissing my neck.

"ok daddy" i say giving him a quick peck on the cheek.

"i love you princess" he says looking down at me.

"i love you too" i say before we share a quick but passionate kiss.

"ok, do yous have a reservation" they guy at the front asked once it was our turn.

"no" rafe says bluntly.

"ok, we'll cause your girl so pretty and innocent i'll manage to get yous in" he says smirking at me.

"what the fuck did you just say" rafe says as i hide behind his back.

"rafe, let's go, don't let him get to you, his doing it on purpose" i say grabbing his bicep tightly.

"yeah rafe, listen to your pretty little bitch" he says smirking.

"that's it" rafe says pushing me back so i don't get hurt.

he launches at the guy and start beating into his face. he continues to punch him in the face while everyone runs out of the restaurant, screaming. i continue to watch till i get impatient.

"i can't wait any longer, we both want him dead, so here we go, *shoot* dead" i say shooting him in the head.

"god your so sexy when you kill people" he says standing up, walking towards me.

"yeah, now let's go get mcdonald's" i say as we walk out.

once we get in the car he picks a shirt from the back and cleans his face, before changing into a t-shirt. once he was done we start driving to mcdonalds.

after ordering food we sit in the car and eat. i ate a few bites of my food before deciding i was bored with it. i put it down and pat rafe on the arm. he looks at me and i pout a little.

"what's wrong" he asks look at me fully.

"i want some of yours" i say quietly while pointing to his burger.

"but you have your own food" he says putting his food down and picking mine up.

"i know, i want some of your though" i say pointing to his.

"why though" he asks looking me, smiling slightly.

"cause, please" i say pouting.

"fine, one bite baby" he says bringing his burger to my mouth.

"thank you daddy" i say kissing his cheek.

"hey, if your gonna call me that, give me a real kiss, and a good one too" he says pulling me closer.

he smashes his lips on mine and i quickly kiss back. we both stick our tongues our, making them collide against eachother. i moan when he wraps his hand around my throat softly. i slowly put my hand in his pants and wrap my hand around his semi hard dick.

"baby, let's finish eating, then we'll go home and i'll give you another fuck" he says reaching over, spanking me.

"ok daddy" i say giving him one more kiss.

i was done my food and got bored so i went onto tiktok. after rafe was done we drove home, listening to music. but once we got there, we weren't too confident that we were gonna be able to go through with our plan.

there was a black car. and jay and mattheo were gone. i quickly message jay while rafe messaged mattheo asking where they are, and they both said they had a mission.

i open my door and walk to the house. slowly getting my sword ready. i creep inside after checking that no one was there. rafe was behind me with a gun. i walk towards min and rafes room and there is someone standing in it.

to get there attention i make my blade go out. they look at me and run towards me. i quickly step aside and rafe body slams him. while he holds him down, i check for any weapons, only to find two guns.

"who are you, and what the fuck are you doing in our house" i say putting the sword to his throat.

"cc" he asks in a questioning tone.

that nickname. no. him? how did he find me? it was my......

"uncle angel" i scream jumping on top of him, hugging him tight.

"hi my baby, you've grown up so fast since i last saw you" he says standing up, holding me like i was a feather.

"i missed you so much" i say tearing up, after my parents abandoned me, he came to the outerbanks every once in a while to check up on me.

"i missed you too, and hey, i heard what you did, to your parents, good work honestly" he says sounding impressed.

"thank you" i say with pure joy.

the only person who showed that they wanted me as a kid is standing right in front of me.