𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

i was really pissed off on the way there. two security my ass, does he want us dead. they had fucking guns. that fucker is gonna pay. with his fucking head.

i was in rage speeding though the streets, with rafe trying to catch up. all i saw was red, i was blood thirsty. but only for one person.

we finally get the and i storm inside, i felt really powerful right now. i get in the main part and see him.

"two security my FUCKING ASS" i say aggressively throwing my helmet down.

"oh, yous have completed the mission" he say turning around and smiling.

"you think it's funny, you trynna get us killed fucking idiot" i say getting my sword ready.

"hey, sienna, no no no" rafe says running for me, to stop me.

"i just killed a whole room of people don't think i'll hesitate with this asshole" i say getting out of rafes grip.

"don't sienna" rafe says grabbing my wrist.

"let go rafe, lo quiero muerto" i say putting my sword to his neck. (the spanish mean 'i want him dead')

"go on, do it" the guy challenges, his a complete moron.

"ok" i say stepping back and slicing his head off in one slice.

"SIENNA" rafe yells running to me, as the guys headless body falls.

"well done, we just found out he was one of them, and yes he was trying to get yous killed" jacobs dad says clapping as he walks into the room.

"thank you sir, i would shake your hand but it's covered in blood" i say looking at my hands.

"please, it's fine" he says shaking mine then rafes hand with pride. "yous are probably the best people they have put on this mission" he says looking at us.

"really, you mean that sir" i say. hearing that made me feel some kind of way, that i haven't felt in a while.

"yes, i'm proud of yous" he says looking at us like a proud father.

"thank you, so much" i say as tears pool in my eyes.

growing up, it's was never "great job sweetie, im proud of you" with my father. it was always "that was good, but other kids do much better, im disappointed" with a harsh hit to the face. at the age of four.

"well, you two should head home, it's late" he says looking at me with sincerity.

"yes sir, thank you" rafe says before taking my hand and walking out to our driver.

we get in the car and drive home, the drive home isn't too long. i rest my head on rafes shoulder and he rests his head on mine.

we arrive home and we go up to our apartment. i was quiet, thinking about those three words i have craved my whole life.

"babe, shower" rafe says waving his hand infront of my face to get my attention.

"oh sorry, yeah" i say starting to walk toward the stairs with a small smile.

"hold on, what's wrong" he says grabbing my wrist and turning me around to face him.

"i-i don't know, i feel ok, for once in awhile. i finally got the three words i have craved to hear my entire life. and shit did it feel.....nice" i say as tears roll down my face, that i didn't notice.

rafe just looks at me and smiles. he knows how i grew up when i did have my parents, he had a similar childhood. he just brought me into an embrace.

"you deserved it baby" he says before we finally go shower.

in the shower there was a lot of sexual tension. we were touching up on eachother, kissing, teasing. till we finally had enough.

rafe picks me up by the back of my thigh, and pressed me against the wall while attacking my neck. he sucks in one spot till there is a huge purple.

"rafe, please" i whine while tugging on his hair.

"please what princess, tell me what you want" he says rubbing my pelvis bone with his thumb.

"i want you inside me" i almost moan out.

"your wish is my comman" he says before slamming into me.

"fuck, yes" i scream as i claw at his shoulders.

"you looked so hot today, slice people like they were nothing" he says going faster and harder.

"mmm, fuck don't stop" i say throwing my head back as he hits my g-spot.

"trust me baby, i don't plan on it" he say smirking.

we keep at that pace till be both cum. he then turns off the shower and goes out to his bed and lays me down with him still hovering over me.

"that's not all baby girl, i'm gonna fuck you till your begging me to slow down and till your legs shake for three hours straight" he whispers in my ear while me messages my boobs.

"please do daddy" i say wrapping my legs around his waist.

"i will, but i wanna taste first" he says unwrapping my legs.

he has never eaten me out, i was excited. my thoughts were cut off but him sucking harshly on my clit and slamming three fingers in me.

"oh god" i scream at the top of my lungs, he was going really fast.

it was so much to handle all at once, but i loved it. i grab onto his hair and harshly pull on it.

"fuck rafe, f-feels so gooood" i say throwing my head back.

he speeds up his pace with his fingers causing me to scream. i was a complete mess, my hips were bucking, my back was completely of the bed and my eyes made home in the back of my head.

"rafe, im gonna c-cum" i say pulling on his hair.

"go on baby, cum on my face" he says going faster some how.

i starting screaming like hell before squirting, i saw stars. it was complete euphoria, i wanted this to last forever.

"that was amazing" i say as my legs shake intensely.

"it's no over baby, we were just getting started" he says crawling on top of me.

man was i in for a long night.