𝑐ℎ𝑞𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒

𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

we get back to everyone else and i sit on his lap this time.

"enjoy yourselves" amelia asks smirking.

"oh we sure did" rafe says before kissing me.

"i bet his dick is small" jacob says with a disgusted face.

"sorry to burst your bubble, but i just can't get enough of his all eleven inches" i say before i start making out with rafe.

"oh shit" austin says looking at jacob with wide eyes.

"i'm getting sick of being here, can we go home, we can go for round two" i whisper in rafes ear.

"sure, we're gonna go home, sienna feels sick" rafe let's everyone know before we stand up.

"oh ok, it's was so nice meeting you and i hope you get better" amelia says giving me and rafe a hug.

"like wise, we'll see you tomorrow shrimpy" i say looking at jacob before me and rafe walk out.

we get outside to see andrew talking to the guy who drove us here.

"andrew, i haven't seen you all night where we're you" i say walking up to the car.

"oh, i was dealing with people who laid eyes on you in the wrong kind of way" he says kissing my forehead.

"oh, thank you" i say hugging him.

"that's ok sweetie" he says patting my back before we all get in the car.

"drop him off first" rafe tells the driver.

"yes sir" he says before driving off.

we drive through the streets and i can't help but admire the nighttime streets of new york city. it's beautiful, it got me thinking about life. like how if i didn't come up with that shit plan to go by foot, i wouldn't be here.

"sienna, we're here" rafe says pulling me out of my thoughts.

"oh shit sorry" i say, i didn't realise how long i was actually in thought.

"it's ok, let's just hurry up and get inside" he says smiling at my cluelessness.

we walk out of the elevator and down the hall. the second we get in the apartment i was lifted and placed on the kitchen counter.

"i'm gonna fuck you so hard" he tells me whilst kissing and biting my neck.

"how hard daddy" i ask while pulling his hair.

"so hard you won't be able to do the mission tomorrow cause you won't be able to walk" he says before taking both our clothes off.

"please do daddy, fuck me hard" i say biting my lip.

"oh i will, hold on tight" he says before slamming into me.

"oh yes, fuck me harder daddy please" i scream as i claw at his back.

"fuck" he groans as he goes harder and speeds up.

"yes, right there, that's it" i say as my eyes roll to the back of my head.

"did i hit your spot princess" he asks smirking.

"yes daddy" i say nodding and breathing heavily.

"your always so tight for me" he says as he starts to choke me.

"oh my- rafe" i scream so loud i'm pretty sure our whole floor could here us.

"that's it baby, let them all know who is fucking you so good" he says before moving his hand to kiss my neck.