𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒

𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

i finally wake up to the feeling of two big hands shaking me abruptly. it was all a dream.

"wake up you fucking idiot, we have a mission" rafe says before slapping me in the head

"fuck off you unloved gay faggot, i just had the weirdest fucking dream" i say hitting him in the leg.

"so did i, we were looking after andrews niece and we were dating" he says making my eyes go wide.

"that was the dream i had, but one thing I should tell you" i say with a serious face.

"what is it" he says sitting down on the edge of my bed.

"this" i say punching him in the face and hitting him in the balls. "that's what happens when you slap me in the head you fucking small lepricorn" I say with sass.

after that happen we showered and got changed. i was wearing a navy blue satin dress with white heels.

 i was wearing a navy blue satin dress with white heels

i walk downstairs to see him staring with his mouth open

"careful might catch a fly if you leave that mouth yours wide open for any longer" i say as i go up to him and hit his chin making his mouth shut.

we walk out and go to the car. i struggle cause of how big the dress is, so rafe helps me.

"thanks, now hurry up and let's go" i say slapping his forehead.

"ok, sorry" he says slamming my door and going to the drivers side. i decided to prank him.

"NO, PLEASE STAY AWAY, IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN PLEASE" i start screaming and crying covering my ears, it was a trigger for me but i learnt to control it over the years.

"sienna, sienna what happen no one's coming for you" rafe says in a panic and he goes to grab my arm but i flinch hard and scream.

now i wish i was joking but because i let this happen it's real. i was scared, of him, of everything.

"no please, i'm sorry it won't happen again sir, please don't hit me again i can't take it....please" i say weakly covering my face to protect it.

"sienna, it's me rafe. no one's gonna hit you, i'm here to protect you" he says softly rubbing my hand before pulling me to his lap.