𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

we finally got home and i was really tired. i walked to mine and rafes bedroom and got in the shower with him following right behind.

"hey sexy mamas" he says grabbing my ass and pulling me closer to him.

"hey, daddy" i say grabbing the back of his neck and pulling him down, harshly making out with him.

"fuck, jump" he says tapping my ass lightly.

i jump and he catches me. we continue making out while he pins me towards the wall. grabs his dick and strokes it two times before slamming into me.

"ugh, fuck daddy" i say in a high pitched tone.

"you like that baby" he asks smirking before sucking on my neck harshly.

"oh yes, please don't stop" i say pulling at his hair.

"fuuck, shit baby, not so hard" he says once i yank his head backwards by his hair as he goes harder.

"s-sorry daddyyyyy, shit" i squeal and whine when he starts going faster.

he is now pounding and the sound of our skin clapping and mainly my moans can be heard echoing in the bathroom. rafe groans every once in a while, turning me on so much more.

"fuck i'm close, i'm gonna cum daddy, please let me cum all over your fat cock, your so b-big, i can feel you in my
fu-cking stomach" i beg while moaning and yelping.

"go on baby, cum all over my cock like the good girl you are for me" he says kissing my neck.

he pounds into me a few more times before i'm screaming and releasing all over him. soon after he is cursing and shooting his seed deep inside me.

"let's go to bed, and have a slow round two" he says kissing my lips.

"ok, carry me" i say kissing back.

he carries us to our bed after drying us enough. once we get there he gently puts me on all fours and slowly inserts himself.

"fuuuuuck, right there baby" i moan as he rests his hands just above my ass and starts thrusting slowly.

"mmm, you feel so good baby" he says grunting and biting his lip afterwards.

"you fuck me so good daddy" i say as my eyes roll back.

"does this feel good mama" he asks rubbing circles his his thumb.

"oh my goooood, yeeeeeessss" i moan as he slightly speeds up.

after a few more stokes i was already close, but i wanted to hold it so this could last longer.

"shit, i don't think i can last any longer baby" he says throwing his head back and speeding up and going rougher.

"oh my- i'm gonna cum daddy" i yelp as the headboard starts slamming against the wall, and i start moving back and forth more.

"go ahead baby, cum for me" he says slapping my ass.

"shit shit shit" i say screwing my eyes shut and letting go while moaning loudly.

"fuuuck, yeeees" he yells while cumming hard inside me.

he rides out our highs, before pulling out and laying next to me. i quickly and carefully get up and get dressed after throwing him a pair of boxers.

i just put on a t-shirt and some shorts.

"you ready for some sleep baby, and no more rounds" i say climbing back into bed, going into his side

"yeah, can you turn around, i wanna be big spoon for my tiny spoon" he says smiling.

"yeah, but the terms little spoon" i say turning my back to him.

"i know, but your so tiny" he says hugging me from behind.

"whatever, your just a giant" i say smiling.

"no, your just short, but for someone your height, you do have pretty nice boobs and ass" he says giggling while i smack his hand that was reaching for my boobs.

"your so obsessed with them" i say giggling.

"yes i am, now goodnight" he says kissing my cheek.

"goodnight, my giant" i say before letting sleep be my state.

sᴋɪᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ :)

i woke up with rafes arm around me. i had to pee really bad, so i went to get up but his grip tightened around my waist.

"babe, i have to pee really bad" i say clamping my legs together.

"fine, hurry up" he says lifting his arm.

"thank you" i say while running to the bathroom.

i sit on the toilet and do my business when rafe walks into the bathroom. he just sits on the counter looking at me, making me confused.

"what, i'm peeing" i say looking up at him.

"and i'm waiting my turn, i have to pee aswell" he says patiently waiting.

i was done and he started peeing while i was washing my hands. i set up my phone and started recording without rafe knowing. i tip toed behind him and slapped his ass.

"what the fuck babe, i almost went out of the bowl" he says laughing a little.

"sorry, i couldn't resist" i say squeezing his cheeks.

after he was done he washed his hands then started brushing his teeth. i was recording again and when he bent over to spit and rinse his mouth i started fake fucking him.

after we were done we went back to our room and layed in bed watching tiktok on my phone. i was cuddled into his side with my head on his shoulder, resting my hand and phone on his stomach.

"can we do this one" he asks as a sound comes on, that we both know.

"yeah, let's do it" i say getting the sound ready.

the song went like 'i got murder on my mind, i got murder on mind, yellow tape around his body, it's a fucking homeside, his face is on a t-shirt, and his family's traumatised, i didn't even need to shoot him, he just caught me by surprise'.

i posted it with the caption 'with my baby @rafe_mf_cameron rapping about murder 🫠'. as soon as i posted that there were comments about our hickies....again.

we decided to stay in bed for a little longer till we fell asleep again.