𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜

𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

"so your the bitch who murdered my parents, your real tough getting this close to me after what you did" he says getting in my face, assuming to try scare and intimidate me.

"oh yeah, well guess what bud, they were my parents, who one didn't tell me about you, and two abandoned me at four years old, making me believe they were dead" i say getting closer to him.

"oh, boo fucking hoo, they sent me away when they found out they were having you, you know where i was sent, mafia camp, and it's not easy for a two year old" he says through gritted teeth.

"so why are you so mad about me killing them" i ask with a straight face.

"cause i was supposed to do that, not some scrawny ass bitch" he says with anger in his eyes.

"if i'm the bitch, how come i achieve what you wanted to do before you" i say smirking slightly.

"oh so your a comedian now, i will kill you myself" he says getting closer after he stepped back earlier.

"so do it, im not scared of you" i say getting right in his face.

"oh you will be, and i will kill you" he says looking at me annoyed.

"así que hazlo, o vas a ser una perra y esperar una eternidad como lo hiciste con nuestros padres" i say smirking once again. (so do it, or are you gonna be a bitch and wait an eternity like you did with our parents)

"shut the fuck up" he says wrapping his hand tightly around my throat.

i only smile and laugh. after some time i look him right in the eyes and grab his elbow and wrist, before twisting and snapping his arm with my knee. the only reason i was able to do that to him, was cause he didn't expect it.

"en todo caso, deberías temerme, ahora sal de mi casa, joder" i say before spitting on him. (if anything, you should fear me, now get the fuck out of my house)

"mattheo, rafe. carry this piece of shit out to his car" i say before walking to mine and rafes room with no care.

"this isn't over" he says as rafe and mattheo carry him out the door.

"and i'm glad it's not" i say smirking evilly.

after a moment rafe and mattheo walk into the kitchen with me, looking at me in disbelief. i look at them and then go back to what i was doing.

"mattheo what was his name again" i say still making some food.

"a-antonio, same two last names" he says looking at me.

"ok, thanks, now go" i say looking at him.

"i'm so proud of you ma" rafe says picking me up and kissing my neck as soon as mattheo leaves.

"thank you daddy" i say pulling on his hair slightly.

"do you wanna go to our bedroom and continue what we didn't finish earlier" he asks looking up at me.

"yes daddy" i say before crashing my lips on his.

we continue making out on the way to our bedroom. once we make it, rafe shuts it with his foot and holds me with one arm while his other hand locks the door.

"please hurry up and fuck me" i say as he places me on the edge of the bed.

he rips off my shorts and takes off my shirt. i wasn't wearing a bra and he just moves my thong to the side, before he rams right into me after undressing himself.

"oh my god, y-e-s-s-s da-ddy" my moans are jolted from the force of his extremely hard thrusts.

"you like this baby, you like when daddy goes this hard" he says gripping my hips as he goes faster but still really hard.