𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

we finished the mission and decided to go out to a club tonight. we all went home and got ready.

me and rafe had a shower together then got dressed. i chose a dress with high heels.

 i chose a dress with high heels

"damn baby, i don't think we can go with them" rafe says as i walk out to our room

"what, why" i say walking over to him.

"you look too sexy, and i don't want any other guy seeing you this sexy" he says pulling me closer by my ass.

"oh baby, it's ok, i know i'm yours" i say before kissing him.

we start making out before mattheo walks in, along with jay. they both look at us in disgust as we didn't notice them, so jay throws a water bottle at us.

"are yous ready" mattheo asks scratching the back of his neck.

"yeah, let's go" i says smiling and going to walk off before being pulled back.

"we are finishing this later tonight" he says holding my wrist and kissing me before we leave.

we all get in the car and mettheo and jay start arguing in the back. we then hear a collide and it went quiet.

"i didn't mean to, he was asking for it and provoking me" jay says quickly.

"what did you do" i ask looking back and gasping.

"it was one hit, i didn't think i would do that much harm to the rat" she says as he leans back trying to stop the bleeding from his nose.

"you broke my nose you bitch" he says kicking her.

"that's what happens when rats get jay jays right hook" i say smirking, causing rafe to chuckle.

"shut the fuck up slut" mattheo says. big mistake.

"get the fuck out, before i do more damage" rafe says after slamming the breaks.

"but-"

"get the FUCK OUT" rafe cuts him off raising his voice, making me flinch, i was getting scared so i stayed quiet.