𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥

𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

after me and rafe woke up we all decided to watch a movie. there were two pull outs in one of the living rooms and we set those up. me and rafe cuddled up on one, mattheo and jay far apart on the other.

"are you comfy my princess" rafe asks while squeezing me.

"yep, these blankets and pillows are so soft" i say smiling as the thick soft blanket keeps me warm.

"good" he says pecking my lips before we start the movie.

we decided to watch the conjuring, my favourite. jay always thought i was weird, i love scary stuff. she has always been scared of it, i honestly don't know how she isn't used to it, for the time she's known me.

the movie started and i was happy. i look over to see half of jay's face under the blanket, i giggled. i then went back to the movie, enjoying it.

later on in the movie i felt rafes hand squeeze my ass. i look up at him and furrow my eyebrows.

"babe, stop" i said moving his hand.

"sorry, i just can't resist, can i get a kiss atleast" he asks pouting.

"fine" i say giggling before kissing him.

the kiss started innocent, till he swiped his tongue along my bottom lip, asking for entrance. i let him and our tongues start colliding against eachother.

he grabs my ass and i quietly moan into his mouth. i then move my leg, and set it on his stomach. he grabs my ass rougher, causing me to gasp.

"hey, you two fuckers, stop making out and fucking" mattheo yells, throwing a pillow at us.

"shut up bro, your just jealous that i got a girl i can make out with and fuck" rafe says lifting his head.

"speaking of, cans yous stop fucking like rabbits, we can hear your moans, skin clapping, and the heard board smashing against the wall" jay says lifting her head.

"sorry jay jay" i say looking at her.

we all go back to the movie, when rafe whispers 'we'll finish that later baby, just wait, i'll fuck you to the point where you don't shut up'.

and well, that's exactly what's happening once we reached our bedroom and got undressed. he was behind me, pounding hard and fast. he was holding my wrists as my hands rested on my back.

"ugh, fuck, yeeees, fuck daddy don't stop, faster, please, fuck me so hard i cant walk, ooooh my gooood, shiiiit" i scream everything that a woman possibly could.

"fuck, that's it scream for me baby" he says as he goes harder, causing the headboard to smash against the wall.

"uuuugh, fuck, rafe, s-slow down, too
fa-st" i say reaching for his hips, as he let go of my hands earlier.

"i can't baby, you can take it, your so good" he say gently moving my hand away.

"oh shit, fuck, this feels so good" i squeak as my eyes roll the far back of my head.

"really baby, does this good for my princess" he asks as he somehow speeds up.

"ugh, fuck daddy" i scream at the top of my lungs.

"come on baby, cum again for me" he says, as the wet sound of our cum mixed together from our previous two orgasms can be heard, along with our skin slapping together harshly.

"shit, im gonna cum so hard daddy" i scream while gripping the sheets.

"go on baby, im right there" he says slapping my ass.