𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ- ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟᴇᴅ ɢᴏʀᴇ.

𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

we discuss the mission with the important people, and for once we don't have to go in and plan it on the spot.

we have to go to another rich person dance and kill everyone. but there is one specific person that has to be killed mainly.

"ok, there will be motorbikes in an alley, just like your first mission" a man who looks in his early fifties says pointing to an alley.

"and david, will be driving yous there" another man says pointing to a guy in the corner.

"ok sir, how much security is there, if you don't mind me asking sorry" i say looking at the guy in the front.

"only two" he says smiling.

"ok, when can we leave" i say sitting up straight.

"oh, the thing is the mission isn't till later tonight, so yous have time" he says looking at me then rafe.

"oh ok, well is that all" rafe asks sitting forward and covering me once noticing that the old guy was staring a little too long and a little too low.

"yep, yous can leave" he says snapping out of his unavailable gaze.

"great, let's go baby" rafe says grabbing my hand and walking behind me to protect me.

"ugh, men are disgusting, can a women ever sit in a room without her boobs being perved on" i say making a face as we enter the elevator.

"they make me embarrassed to be a man, plus, these are mine" he says squeezing my boobs like a child.

"ok, mr stuff guy" i say laughing and hugging his waist.

"i love you so much, and i hate that you go through what you do" he says hugging me back and rubbing my back.

"i love you too, and i'm just glad i have you" i say looking up at him. he lowers his head and kisses me till the elevator stops.

we get out and head home. on the way home we stopped by chipotle and got food before going home.

once we get home i change into a different dress considering we have to ride bikes but keep the same heels.

"wow, you look sexy" rafe says hugging me from the back.

"thank you baby" i say smiling and hugging his arms.

"why do you have to be too sexy" he says laying his head on my shoulder.

"i could asks you the same thing" i say smirking, he looks very hot in his suit.

"well i guess, being sexy is our thing" he says smiling and kissing my neck.

"i guess so" i say playing with his scalp. "wanna come play gta or watch me" i say looking at him from the side.

"i'll just come watch" he says as we start walking downstairs.

we get to the living room and i turn on the ps before going to sit down. the second i'm laying back after taking my shoes off, rafe lays on me with his face between my boobs and wrapping his arms around me.

"is my baby comfy" i say giggling as he relaxes.

"very" he says but it's muffled cause of how deep his face is.

i play gta and rafe falls asleep, i look down at him and kiss his head before going back to my game. we didn't have to leave till nine and it's only three, so we had lots of time.

after a few hours i was still playing and rafe woke up. it's was six now. his face and my boobs were red. i couldn't help but giggle.

"did you have a good sleep baby boy" i say pushing his hair back.

"mhm" he says laying his head back down but sideways so he can look at the screen.

"that's good" i say kissing his head, he looks up at me and puckers his lips. i kiss his lips and he lays back down.

rafe cameron. the tough kook prince. has a soft spot for a kook who is friends with pogues. who would have known.

we stay like that for a while till we have some dinner, which is mac n cheese. it's still the best so, yes it's dinner.

"after this will you be ready, david is gonna be here earlier so we can go pick out our weapons" i say before taking a mouthful of my food.

"yeah" rafe says while getting a scoop ready.

we finish that and fix ourselves up before heading downstairs and just to our luck our driver was there. we got in and drove to the main headquarters.

we get there and it's huge, there were swords, guns, all sorts of weapons. we were informed that we can pick out anything and i got excited.

i chose a sword and a gun with heaps of bullets. rafe picked two guns, a sniper and pistol. we walked over to a different section and i picked out six star blades.

"that's a lot of blades babe" rafe says looking at me as i place everything in my thigh bands and my sword is a portable one so the blade goes in and out the handle.

"i like my blades" i say smiling at him before grabbing more stuff.

"ok, now that yous are stocked up, let's go" david says clapping his hands together.

"ok, let's go baby" i say with pure excitement.

we get in the car and drive to the place. on the way there david was telling us more about the guy we mainly had to kill. and man, he is a really bad guy. and so are the people who are attending this event.

we arrive and david also warns us that there are more security and that's why we had the bikes, to escape faster.

(play this now. also i add songs cause i feel like it makes it more interesting)

we walk in and settle in to look natural. we walk over to the bar and get some drinks, thank god they don't ask for id.

we walk around and examine everyone, they were all annoyingly poshy. we start getting out weapons ready and walk down a hall.

"you ready baby" rafe says holding my face.

"i was born ready" i say getting a star blade out and my sword.

"alright, let's go" he says quickly kissing my lips before we go back out.

rafe walks to the entrance and locks the doors, while i go shut the power off. i get my sword ready and rafe gets his sniper.

once we are ready i start slicing and stabbing people and rafe turns the lights back on, people are screaming my trying to escape.

as people run towards the entrance rafe starts shooting people, mainly getting their heads. i start doing tricks and alice people while doing so.

i grab some star blades and throw them at people, some getting them in the face. this may seem gross but it gave me adrenaline. just the fact that i got to kill the bad to be good also made me happy.

rafe ran out of bullets in his sniper so he got his pistol out. i look to my right and see the man we were looking for, i smirk and run to him as he faces his back to me and slice his head off. i watch as his head slides off his body and his body drops.

once we kill everyone me and rafe make eye contact and start running once we hear more security running in. we get outside and get to our bikes.

on the way back to headquarters we take a secret route home so people don't see two people covers in blood. plus it was a shorter way.