𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

it was the next morning and our first mission. last night was freezing.

i slowly open my eyes then realise that i'm laying on rafes chest and he has his arms tightly around me.

"rafe, we have to get ready. andrew is gonna be here in two hours and we both need to shower and get ready" i whisper tapping his chest lightly.

he didn't wake up so i decided to use a different tactic. i lightly started to kiss his neck and he started to wake up smirking.

"morning fake wife" he says playfully kissing my cheek.

"morning fat forehead bitch" i say hitting his face and pushing him away from me.

"ok you need to stop calling me that" he's says with a scold on his face.

"why, what do you want me to call you. daddy then start making out with you then we have sex" i say laughing lightly.

"maybe i do" he says with a serious face.

"oh really...... daddy" i say lowering myself then start making out with him.

we were making out for a few more minute and just as i was about to straddle him my phone rings.

"it's andrew" i say before getting up and answering it.

(phone calls will be in a different font)
𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙬
𝚜𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚊

"𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚞𝚙"
"𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙖, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧"
"𝚘𝚑 𝚘𝚔 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗"
"𝙮𝙚𝙥 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣"

"he is gonna be here in an hour, i'm showering first" i say walking towards the shower.

after the shower

i got out of the shower and walk over to the drawers in the room, there were two bags that had mine and rafes name on them.

there was a note on my bag and i opened it to read 'dear sienna, we noticed you didn't pack much considering you didn't know how long you will be on this mission. so we packed you this suitcase that will contain all outfits of all sort, plus there will be more in your walk in closet at your apartment. hope you enjoy them :)'.

i opened the suitcase to see a bunch of nice dresses and pant suits. and they didn't look to bad.

i chose to wear a long blood red silky dress with black heels and left my hair (curly, dark brown) and face natural.