𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

we walk into the meeting and everyone stares at us.

"what the fuck are yous looking at" i say as me and rafe sit down.

"nothing special, that's for sure" jacob says looking right at me.

"what the fuck is your problem, i won't have sex with you is that it" i say standing up.

"w-what no" he says stepping back as i get closer.

"son, what's she talking about" an older man says.

"are you his father" i ask walking towards him.

"yes i am, who are you" he says standing up.

"my name is sienna garcia martinez, that's my partner rafe cameron. we were sent on a mission for my freedom, and we were given your idiotic son to plan our missions. but so far sir, me and my partner have had to go into all our missions clueless because your son has not once fully planned us a mission. and to top it off he is self-centred, bratty and won't stop looking at me in a way he shouldn't. so quite frankly, i don't think your son deserves this company" i say standing proudly tall.

"we'll ms garcia martinez, i apologise for his behaviour. and from now on, i'll do the planning to your missions. son get the fuck on a chair far in the corner, i need to speak a word with you" he replies walking towards the front of the room. "by the way my name is richard" he tells me.

"thank you sir" i say before going to sit next to rafe again.

"good job up there" rafe whispers to me while smirking.

"thank you, it was about time something changed" i say before diverting my eyes to the front.

"ok so today, since i didn't have time or knowledge to prepare. yous will have the day off so i can plan a mission for tomorrow" richard tells us.

"ok, thank you sir" rafe says as we stand up and leave.

we went home and decided to work out together, so i changed into a black nike
t-shirt and some black workout shorts and the same shoes i was wearing before.

we went home and decided to work out together, so i changed into a black nike t-shirt and some black workout shorts and the same shoes i was wearing before