𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

we made it back to the hotel where andrew told us to meet him after the mission.

"oh, hey guys. good to see yous aren't dead" andrew says as we approach him.

"no we aren't but lots of people are" i say smirking proud of what i just accomplished.

"ok well, just leave the bikes and yous can quickly go up, shower, get changed into comfier clothes and collect your stuff, then come back and i'll take yous to your apartment" he informs us. we both nod in response.

i got into a sweatshirt and sweatpants and some socks with slides.

(whatever socks and slides you want)

we walk back to the car and get in. after today we were both pretty tired so we didn't care that we were laying on eachother when we fell asleep.

after about an hour of driving we finally made it to our apartment. "guys wake up, yous can go sleep in your comfy beds" andrew says shaking us.

"oh shit" i say realising my head was on rafes lap as he laid on me.

we get out of the car and grab our bags before andrew shows us to our apartment. he gave us a key and informed us that we own a rover that is parked in the garage (yous share the rover) and it is in the number of your apartment.

the apartment was huge. and it was two story.

"yous both have walk in closets, bathrooms and tvs in your rooms. they are both at the end of the hall upstairs, sienna yours is the one on the right and rafe yours is the one on the left" andrew tells us as we walk in.

"ok, thanks andrew. is there like coffee and food here" i ask as i put my bags down.

"um yeah they are in the kitchen" he says about to leave.

"wait andrew, i'm gonna cook something and make coffee, do you want some food and a coffee" i ask stopping him from leaving.

"really" he asks with a smile.

"i mean yeah, you've been driving around all day. plus it's not that late" i say smiling.

"um yeah sure, thank you" he says with the biggest smile i've seen him have on his face.

"oh, it's nothing" i say before taking his coat from him.

"hey andrew, since your staying for awhile do you wanna come watch the football game with me" rafe asks as he walks down the stairs.

"um yeah, sure" he says as he follows rafe to the living room.

𝗿𝗮𝗳𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

me and andrew were walking to the living room to go watch the game while sienna cooks dinner. i noticed how happy he seemed when he was offered to stay.

"hey andrew, can i ask you something" i say still focusing on the tv.

"yeah, what's up" he asked also still focused on the game.

"how come you are so happy when sienna tells you things like calling her sienna and you seemed really happy when she offered for you to stay" i ask now turning towards him.

"well yous are the first to actually treat me like human, all the other people i drive around treated me like shit, hurt me. that's where i got all my scars from" he says but it looks like there's more.

"is that all they did to you, are you sure they didn't do more" i ask patting his shoulder.

"well one specific guy who was the worst, he killed my little girl. she was the only thing i had left after her mum died" he says looking down.

"oh, i'm so sorry for your loses" i say patting his back.

"boys dinner is ready" sienna called out.

we walked over there and there was food on different plates, then three empty ones. there was rice, shrimp in cream sauce and drinks.

"it looks great sienna" andrew says hugging her then sitting down.

"thanks, dig in" she says after we all sit down.

𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

after dinner andrew had to go and said goodbye. i stood up started cleaning the dishes.

"you know there's a dishwasher" rafe says opening a dishwasher beside him.

"oh that's so much easier, but it's only a couple dishes" i say as i finish cleaning them.

"ok well, goodnight" he says walking towards the stairs as i follow.

"goodnight, oh and by the way tomorrow we are free there's no missions, andrew told me on his way out" i say before opening my bedroom door.

"ok" rafe says before closing his door.

i walk in my room and i love it. there's a massive bed with a white bed set, leds all around the room. there's a tv on top of a shelf that had shoes in the squares, there was a desk in the corner of the room and a comfy looking couch at the end of my bed.

i walk over to bathroom and it's massive. i take a shower and brush my teeth when i get out.

i walk into my walk in closet and find some pyjamas after putting my hair into two braids. i chose navy blue silk pyjamas.

after doing my skincare routine i laid in bed and man were the blankets soft

after doing my skincare routine i laid in bed and man were the blankets soft. after getting comfy i picked king fu panda three on netflix and relaxed.

this was gonna be a great five months.