𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

𝗥𝗮𝗳𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

we just finished talking out the plan. me and sienna were gonna go in as a married couple and say we have a meeting. but that probably won't just slide considering how poshy this place is so that's when we will secretly threaten them and that's where we go on our own because dip fuck rich boy who gets what he wants had nothing else.

"ok are yous ready" andrew says as we pull up infront of the tall building where we are about to possibly die.

"yep, never been more ready in my life" sienna says unfazed that we could die right now.

"ok good, there are two motorbikes next to eachother in that alley right over there for yous, oh and sienna here is you coat to hide your sniper" andrew says pointing at an alley then handing sienna a coat so she can hide her sniper.

"ok so, this is it. this is when we walk into the suicide mission we signed up for" i say as we get out of the car.

"good luck. don't kill your selves" andrew says before driving away.

"ok you ready fat forehead bitch" sienna says turtle biting my arm.

"ow you bitch" i say slapping her shoulder.

we may have kissed and had a moment but we still hate eachother.

"let's go loser" she says grabbing my hand as we walk hand in hand into the building, to make it look more like we are a couple (plus they gave us fake wedding rings).

𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

me and rafe walked hand in hand into the tall building where our first mission was. we were suppose to pretend we had a meeting with the main boss richard then kill him.

"hi, how may i help you" a lady says as we approach a front desk.

"hi, we are here for a meeting with richard" rafe says as i lean on the counter.

"ok well the meeting starts in a couple minutes so just make your way up now, his office is room 113 on the tenth floor" she says nicely but suspiciously.

"ok thank you" i say as we start walking away.

me and rafe walk to the elevator and i look back to see her talking to security.

"rafe get your gun ready, she's talking to security" i say as we walk in the elevator.

"how do you know it's about us, i mean you did think andrew could read minds" he says with a bitchy tone.

"one lose the damn tone before i slice your fat neck, two because they are making their way towards us" i say looking out the elevator. (it's glass)

"well so we don't look sus, why don't we smile at eachother and give eachother a quick little peck then fake giggle or whatever" rafe says referring to the fact that we looked like we despise eachother (we do) and aren't married.

"ok, i guess your right" i say as i turn towards him.

we smile at eachother and i grab his face as his hand rests on my ass and we passionately kiss.

"you know....your still a fat forehead bitch" i say after we pull away then start laughing.

"oh yeah, and you still have a fat ass" he says slapping my ass.

"that's more a compliment, and touch my ass one more time i'll shoot you before we get to the tenth floor" i say right before the elevator comes to a stop on the tenth floor.

(play this while reading this bit)

we walk down a big hall and right at the end is the office we were looking for. we walk towards the door and i gently knock.

"who is it" we hear before the door opens.

"richard" i question getting ready to grab my knife.

"yeah that's me, who are you" he says in a rude tone.

"your worst nightmare bitch" i say as a quickly grab my knife and slice his throat.

"sienna what the fuck" rafe says as blood splats all over us.

"oh well" i say smirking at the struggling man on the ground.

"WHAT THE FUCK" we hear a woman yell inside the office.

"fuck" we say at the same time before running off.

we were running down the hall till about ten security run at us. one runs at me pointing a gun at me, i run towards him and grab his wrist and bicep snapping his arm before using his neck to spin around and kick another guy in the face before shooting them both.

more guards come and me and rafe start running whilst shooting any guard in our path. we start going down stairs and more follow us.

"rafe hold me and i'll shot them from behind" i say as i grab his shoulders jumping and him catching me.

whilst rafe is holding me tightly and running down the stairs i am shooting guards that follow us over rafes shoulder.

"how many are behind us" he asks as we are going down the last flight of stairs.

"none, i got them all" i say after shooting the last guard.

"ok good cause we need to run to the alley more people will be following us" he says as he puts me down.

we make it to the main lobby where there are heaps of people freaking out. i see the front receptionist and quickly run toward her before stabbing her.

"snitches get stitches bitch" i as before pulling the knife out of her chest.

"you know how to ride a motorcycle yeah, it's just like a dirt bike" rafe asks me as we get on our bikes.

"i mean then yeah" i say as i start the bike and kick the stand up.

we both start driving our bikes out of the alley and that's when more guards start chasing us on bikes.

"shit" i say as a bullet misses me.

i pull a gun out from my bra and stuart shooting guards that are behind and next to me, rafe doing the same with his gun.

(btw it's nighttime)

once we lose all the guards we both relax just riding our bikes around new york. the breeze was nice. this made me think about life and how i wouldn't be doing this is rafe didn't bump into me.

we have been riding around for awhile till we get to where andrew told us to meet him.