𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑒𝑛

𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

"please sweetie, don't hurt us" my mom begs sitting in a chair tied up.

"don't hurt yous....that's not what you would say to dad when he would hit me, AT THE FUCKING AGE OF FIVE" i yell getting worked up.

"look sienna i'm so-" i cut my dad off by hitting him in the nose with the gun i was holding.

"you shut the fuck up, cause your not sorry. none of y'all are" i say pacing back and forwards.

"what have you turned into, your a physcopath" my mom yelled.

"oh you wanna see physcopath, i'll fucking show you physcopath" i say untieing my mom.

i throw her to the ground and start beating her up with the gun. i grab her leg and snap it in half breaking it.

"HOW DO YOU LIKE IT YOU PATHETIC BITCH" i scream in her face.

"i'm done with y'all, say goodbye" i say before shooting them both in the head.

i drop the gun and walk back over to rafe. i start crying once i walk past him, i felt.....free.

"let's go fungus in between toes" i say not even looking back.

"that's a new one" i hear him say before he gets to the car after me.

𝗿𝗮𝗳𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

sienna really is right for this job, she has no emotion or mercy. i just watched her torture and kill her own parents. the reason for that being cause she was lied to, she thought they died at the age of six.

"let's go fungus in between toes" she says walking right past me to the car.

"that's a new one" i say as i get in the car.

"oh my god, that was amazing, i feel so...free" she says smiling before connecting her phone to the car.

she played hot n cold by katy perry (a/n: i love that song), and sang along with such happiness. i know we hate eachother and all but seeing her like this i couldn't help but smile a little.

"sing this part with me, please" she says shaking me.

"someone, call the doctor, got a case of a love bipolar" we sang together.

"stuck on a, roller coaster, can't get off this, riiiiiide" she sang by herself. her voice is so angelic, music to all ears.

"that was nice" i say shoving her shoulder.

"thanks" she says grabbing my hand and kissing it.

that made me smile. ok i'll admit it, i have feelings for sienna but can't tell her cause well, she hates me and she makes it very clear everyday.

𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

rafe grabbed my hand and kissed it back, that gave instant butterflies. i don't want to admit this but if i'm being honest i have caught feelings for him, but i dont want to tell him cause he wont feel the same.

"hey fart brain, the songs over" he brings me out of my thoughts.

"oh yeah, this is the next" i pick or nah by the weekend.

"good choice" rafe says winking at me.

the weekends part comes on and i decide to tease a little. i unbuckle my belt and lean over the dash to sing my own little version in rafes ear.

"do you like the way i flick my tongue or nah, can i ride your face until i'm dripping cum, can i lick your tip then throat your dick or nah, can you stretch my pussy out or nah" i say in a very suductive tone before kissing his jawline.

"two can play this game" he says pulling over quickly.

"what are you do-" i was cut of by him pulling me to his lap.

"probably got a lot of other bitches owe you favours, pussy so good had to save that shit for later, take her to the kitchen fucked her right there on the table" he sings right in my face, his eyes rolling back when he says "good".

"i can feel your boner rafey boy" i say breaking the silence.

"wanna help me with that" he says biting his lip.

"you drive while i throat your dick" i say getting off him and moving back to my seat but this time i don't put my belt on and stay leaning over the dash on my knees.

he starts driving again and i take his dick out. i kitty licking his tip a few time before taking him all the way to the back of my throat.

"oh fuck" he says leaning back but keeping his eyes on the road.

i start deep throating him at a fast pace. i gag a few times at first but quickly get used to it.

"fuck, im gonna cum" he says pulling my hair into a ponytail.

at that i start going faster and suck harder, i then get an idea and moan around his dick sending vibrations.

"oh fuuuuuck" he says as his warm cum shoots down my throat.

"mmm that was hot" i say after swallowing his cum.

"did you swallow" he says looking at me as i put his dick back in his pants.

"yes daddy" i say kissing him catching him off guard.

"fuck your so hot sometimes" he says slapping my ass.

"thanks, but i like to believe i'm always hot" i say putting my hair behind my shoulders.

we make it back to our apartment when i get a call from andrew.

"hey andrew what's up" i ask
"hey sienna so the teams going to the club tonight, do and rafe wanna join" he asks
"um yeah, let me tell rafe and we'll see yous there" i say smiling
"ok, the clubs called the encino" he tells me before hanging up.

"hey buttface, we're going to the club, get changed" i say running upstairs.

i decided on a short tight silk dress with sparkly silver heels.

"you ready chipmunk" rafe says poking his head into my bathroom

"yeah, let's go get fucked up" i say dancing my out of my bathroom.

i left my hair and face natural except for some clear gloss and mascara.

"by the way andrew got us a personal driver so we can both get drunk" rafe says as we head out of our apartment.

this is gonna be one fun night.