𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

i take my sword out and twirl it before running towards the four men. i swing my sword slicing two of them as jay shoots one of them.

the last one grabs my sword and jays gun. he then goes to hit me until rafe comes and tackles him to the ground. rafe starts punching him over and over.

"rafe, that's enough, he's dead" i scream walking up to him.

"fuck off sienna, what would you know about enough" he says pushing me.

"what the fuck is that supposed to mean" i say looking at him.

"you can just never get enough love, you always have to have someone proud of you, cause daddy never was" he says standing up, towering over me.

"how dare you say that, cause i quite frankly can't remember the last time your daddy showed you love or proudness, that's why your a fucking addict you asshole" i scream in his face, balling my fists up.

"fuck you, your a slut and a whore, that's why you've slept with almost the entire island" he says pointing in my face.

"what did i do, to deserve this snap, cause i have given you nothing but love that i thought you might need and deserve, is it cause i wanted you to protect me from a childhood trauma, cause i don't remember you being able to relate to having childhood trauma, your childhood was perfect, your parents didn't fake a fucking death when you were six fucking years old rafe cameron" i yell, my voice breaking at the end.

"i didn't want your love anyways, i didn't need it" he screams after rolling his eyes.

"ok, we're over" i say before storming off and heading to the parking lot, stealing a bike.

on the way there i couldn't stop thinking about this sudden snap. what was it for, why was it so random. i don't remember doing anything wrong, i didn't cheat or anything.

i quickly got back to the house and started throwing his stuff into the other guest room, aggressively. i couldn't get him out of my mind so i decided to blast some music.

the first song being, panic room by au/ra.

(i'd lay back and listen to the song with my eyes closed before continuing reading, but you don't have to ☺︎︎)

i put the volume on full blast, not giving two fucks about what's going on outside of my room. i felt so connected with the lyrics in so many different ways.

i closed my eyes and started feeling the song more, moving my head, singing along. i eventually started yelling the lyrics while crying. until i was just crying.

the next song started playing and just my luck it was a song that reminded me of him. dark red by steve lacy.

i was just laying there. crying harder than i ever have over a boy, a boy who showed that i was lovable. but now i feel like no one could ever love me the way he did. and i don't think i will be able to ever love myself.

i was so deep in thought that i didn't even hear them get back home, my eyes were still closed and i was still crying. i didn't want to face anyone, or go anywhere. but the whole facing anyone was broken when my door opened.

i look up to see him. rafe. i immediately throw my head back on the mattress and start crying hard. he is quick to start crying aswell right after he shuts the door.

"i'm so fucking s-sorry baby, i didn't mean to do it, i love you so much and i don't ever want to lose you, and i hate that i did" he says sitting on the floor, at the end of the bed.

"then why, why did you do it" i say sitting up looking down at him.

"i was scared i was gonna lose you, he was gonna hit you baby, he was a giant compared to you, babe you need to understand that you are so small and delicate, i don't want you hurt or dead" he says coming closer to me, placing his hands on my knees.

"i'm sorry, i should have let you deal with him, and i get that i'm unlovable at times, but i really try, my own fucking parent lied about death when i was six years old. only for me to find them thirteen years later and kill them, im so sorry baby, i love you" i say crying even more.

"no, you are not unlovable, i would do anything to show how much i love you, anything" he says picking me up effortlessly, placing me on his lap.

"well.... you could start by maybe kissing me and asking me to be your girlfriend again" i say sniffling, and starting to smile as i straddle his lap.

"aha, sienna garcia martinez, the sexiest, most beautiful fucking girl i've ever seen, will you be my girlfriend...again" he says looking me in the eyes, resting his hands on my ass.

"i will gladly be your girlfriend rafe cameron...again" i say smiling before he smashes his lips on mine.

it quickly goes from loving and passionate to rough and hungry. our tongues gliding against one another's. him squeezing my ass.

"fuck your so hot baby" i say in a whiny tone while grinding against him.

"really baby, you want my huge cock buried deep inside your tight ass pussy" he says biting his bottom lip, before lightly pecking my exposed breast, popping out of the top of my dress.

"mmm, yes daddy, i want your large hand around my small throat as you destroy my pussy till i squirt more than twice, please" i whimper as he bites my neck.

"i can do that baby, but can we try something first, it will only hurt for a few seconds" he says looking up at me and biting his bottom lip.

"ok daddy, anything for you" i squeal when he throws me on all fours.