𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥

WARNINGS!!!!
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙎𝙃, 𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙘 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙙𝙚𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙙𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 !!!

𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

we were on the way to headquarters and on the way jay felt off. and i don't mean her i mean her vibe. everytime i touched her she would move away and everytime i tried talking to her she ignored me.

"jay, are you ok" i ask as we walk in.

"jesus sienna, fuck off i don't wanna your friend, your so clingy and you need too much attention, just cause you never got love or attention from your parents doesn't fucking mean i have to substitute and give those to you" she screams in my face while standing over me.

i look at her with tears in my eyes and my bottom lip shaking. until i decided i'm gonna change my ways and not give a fuck. i swallow hard and stand straight while getting right up in her face and looking her in the eyes.

"fuck you, i don't need a slut like you anyways" i say before spitting in her face and walking into the building.

"you deserved it bitch. baby, wait up" rafe whispers the first bit to her before running up to me.

we are all in the meeting room and jay sits all the way at the end while me and rafe sit close together and mattheo sits two seats away from jay. every now and then i will quickly look over at jay and see that she's isn't looking at me at all.

"i need to go to the bathroom, i'll be back" i say before rushing to the bathroom.

i quickly lock myself in the stall and slide down the door as i let the tears fall. i sob in a way that i never have before. it was more harsh. more painful.

"i'm such a fuck up, i can't keep anyone in my life" i sob as i bring out one of my star blades.

i pull it out and start cutting my wrist as deep as i can. i start to bleed and move on the do another one. repeating that five times. once i manage to stop the bleeding and put a large band-aid over them i wash my hands and face and head back.

"what did i miss" i ask as i get back in my spot next to rafe.

"oh not much, so we are gonna go in as guest of the party and once it hits five our outside men will lock all doors and exits and we start killing" he says placing his hand on my thigh.

"thanks baby, i love you" i say getting close to his face when i see jay is looking.

"i love you more princess" he says before we share a slow passionate kiss.

the sound of our lips smacking and saliva mixing can be heard but we don't care.

"sienna and rafe, quit that please" our boss orders, causing us to pull away.

"sorry sir" rafe says as i giggle at the face he makes at me when he looks at me.

we all walk out to the car and i sit in the front while rafe drives and the other two sit in the back. i put some music on and one of mine and jays songs come on. i look in the mirror and see her face light up a little. i roll my eyes.

"ugh, i hate that song, i'm so over it" i say skipping it.

i look back and there was a tear rolling down her cheek. i just smirk and look forward while rafes hand goes on my thigh.

we make it to the party and we all walk in. me and rafe walk in hand in hand while jay and mattheo walk next to eachother with some distance.

once we make it inside we see how packed it is. me and rafe go a separate way to jay and mattheo. we just stand around while waiting. i look at my watch and it's 4:30.

"thirty minutes baby" i say looking up at rafe.

he smiles and we start looking around. after thirty minutes all the doors slam and that's when i pull out my two knives. i start making my way to the crowd and once i hear a gun shot that's when i start going crazy.

i start stabbing peoples temples and slicing throats. after a good amount i started tearing up and pulled my sword out. i scream at the top of my lungs and start swing at peoples necks, watching them slowly fall to the ground once their head fall off.

"I FUCKING HATE MY LIIIIIIIIFE" i scream while stabbing everyone in my sight.

"sienna, that's enough they are all dead" jay says as i continue stabbing dead people.

"FUCK YOU, IVE DONE EVERYTHING I COULD FOR YOU JUST FOR YOU TO LEAVE ME JUST LIKE MY PARENTS, NO ONE IS EVER GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU, YOU FUCKING BITCH" i say while swinging at her throat, not caring.

"WHAT THE FUCK" mattheo screams as i stand there watching her fall with no emotion.

"she deserved it" i say before walking out.

i walk out the doors and see a parked motorbike. i quickly use my "criminal" knowledge and start it. once it's started i hop on and start speeding back to the house.

on the way there i got looks, weird ones. probably because there isn't a spot on my body that isn't covered in blood. i start speeding up even more and get to the house quicker.

i walk in and go straight to the guest shower. while i shower i blast music and just close my eyes as the hot water rinses off all the blood. i start crying and screaming.

"WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS. I FUCKING HATE MY LIFE. WHEN IS IT GONNA BE OVER" i scream at the top of my lungs before punching the shower door, causing it to shower.

i slowly slide down the wall and sob. i start pulling at my hair and punching my jaw. i grab the razor blade that was next to me and start carelessly slicing at my arm.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK" i scream while i sob harder.

suddenly i feel weak and my eyes feel extremely heaving. my head starts to fall down but i keep putting it back up. then i hear the front door open and shut loudly. it must be rafe and mattheo.

"SIENNA" i hear rafe call out before everything went black.