𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

we finally landed in la, it was pretty and i couldn't wait to meet our partners. we got off the plane and into a car that was waiting for us.

we were informed that we have a mission today, and that me and the other girl will be distractions. the plan was for us to go in a building, dressed casually and talk to the guards while rafe and the other guy snuck in.

we go to a house and were informed that this is where us and our partners will stay for the two months. we were also informed that they will arrive soon.

i had a shower and got changed. i chose a t-shirt and a plaid shirt over it with sweatpants and air jordan's.

 i chose a t-shirt and a plaid shirt over it with sweatpants and air jordan's

once me and rafe were dressed and ready we heard the front door open

once me and rafe were dressed and ready we heard the front door open. i walked out and saw someone i did not expect at all......jay, and her side rat.

"jay, what.the.fuck" i say before running to her.

"oh my god, sienna" she says running to me. (the house is big btw)

"jay, i missed you so much" i say smiling widely.

"same baby, no tienes ni idea" she says hugging me tightly. (you have no idea. also spanish was one of their main languages growing up so they will speak it here and there)

"tengo que hablar contigo en privado, por favor" i say to her so i don't worry rafe. (i have to talk to you in private please)

"sure" she says grabbing my hand.

we walk into the room that me and rafe chose and shut the door. i walked her over to the bed and sat down.

"so what's up" she says looking at me.

"ok well firstly, me and rafe are dating" i say nervously.

"yous are what, por qué ese idiota pedazo de mierda, qué pasa si te hace daño, tienes que hacer mucho mejor
sienna-grace" she rambles. (why that idiotic piece of shit, what if he hurts you, you have to do so much better sienna-grace)

"what the fuck jay, why would you use my full fucking name" i say getting upset. that's what my dad did when he was about to hit me.

"sienna, i didn't mean to, it just slipped out with the spanish ramble, im sorry, i didn't mean it, rea"

"jay, i-it's ha-ppening, no, jay it's getting tight, it hurts" i say gripping my chest. i was having a panic attack, this is what happens when my anxiety gets the best of me.

"sienna, look at me, your fine, in through the nose, out through the mouth, four seconds each breath remember" she says trying to calm me. it doesn't work at all.

"ja-jay, help please" i sob to her. it was getting bad.

"rafe, hurry" she screams. he knows what to do, i used to have them all the time when we got along and he knew what to do.

"what, sienna" he yells once him and mattheo came barging into the room.

"rafe, it hurts, i-it's getting too tight, please" i sob, gripping my chest harder.

"it's ok baby, you can get through this, your gonna make it" he says sitting next to me.

"no, it's too tight, no" i say getting light headed.

"hey sienna, stay awake for me ok, and i know it's tight but remember what we used to do, in through the nose, hold four seconds, and out through the mouth, slow four seconds" he says doing it himself.

"i c-can't, rafe, help me please" i say sobbing even harder once it doesn't work.

"it's ok baby, jay call the ambulance, mattheo come help me lay her down, she's starting to lose consciousness" rafe says holding me close.

"oh fuck, her body's like dead weight" mattheo says causing jay to cry.

"dead weight, rafe please don't let her die" jay says crying.

"jay, i promise i'm not letting her die, i love her too much" he says hugging jay before coming back to me.

"rafe bro, she's closing her eyes" mattheo says holding my head as it's falling.

"hey hey, stay awake for me baby, you can do this" rafe says kissing my cheek and tearing up.

he has always seen it bad, but the last time it was this bad, i was in the hospital for a week, and he knows my fear of hospitals.

"their here" jay says walking out of the room.

"ok, what happen" a woman says as she walks into the room.

"m-my girlfriend, she's having a p-panic attack" rafe says stuttering.

"ok, let me just check her up, so could you please have her sit in your lap to make sure she feels ok with everything" the woman say putting on a glove.

rafe moves me to his lap, my side against his chest. i was still tying to breath and sobbing non stop. rafe rubs my arm as the woman calms my breathing down in a more trained professional way.

eventually my breathing is back to normal but i still feel very lightheaded and i'm in and out of consciousness. she checks my heart rate and that's normal. she then checks my blood and that's fine so she leaves.

once she is gone mattheo and jay go to their rooms and get ready. me and rafe are just sitting in our room.

"thank you so much rafe, for trying" i say hugging him tight.

"but i couldn't do it, i couldn't get you to breath, i just sat here watching you struggle like a fuck wit" he says looking at the wall next to us.

"n-no babe, look at me" i say turning his head towards me. "you did what you could, you weren't professionally trained like she was, you were doing what helped me back then, and that's all that matters" i say before kissing his lips.

"i love you, so fucking much" he says holding my small face in his big hand.

"i love you too, so very much" i say smiling.

"c-can i ask you something" he asks looking me in the eyes.

"of course, what's up baby" i say laying my head on his shoulder.

"when w-we get home, like new york, would you wanna t-try for a b-baby" he asks nervously.

"y-you want a baby with me" i ask smiling widely.

"well yeah" he says smiling too.

"of course, i'd love to try for a baby" i say kissing him on the lips passionately.