𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

ᴀ/ɴ- ᴛʜɪs ᴏɴᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ʟᴏɴɢ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ɪᴛ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴀs ✨sᴍᴜᴛ✨

𝗿𝗮𝗳𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

we walk out to the front where there is a car waiting for us. i let sienna get in first.

"hello ms martinez and mr cameron" he says still looking forward.

"oh please, it's rafe and sienna" i say as i shut the door.

"ok, ready to go" he asks changing the gear.

"yep, let's go get shitfaced" sienna say bouncing in her seat.

we drive for few minutes and we make it to the club to see andrew waiting outside for us.

"hello, sienna you look nice" andrew say hugging her and doing a side kiss to the cheek.

"why thank you, you don't look too shabby either" she says looking at him and smiling.

"where's everyone else" i ask finally walking up to them.

"inside, i wanted to wait for you two" he says as we all start walking into the club.

"let's get our drinking on bitches" sienna says marching inside and doing finger guns.

we walk in and we go straight to the bar then head to where jacob, a lady and another man is. the other two look middle aged.

"oh my, she's even prettier than you explained jacob boy" the girls say looking sienna up and down.

"w-what do you mean, i didn't say anything along those lines" jacob says swearing and blushing.

"oh shut the fuck up, your swearing like the fucking grub you are and blushing like a child" sienna says sitting down closer to me as she is stuck in the middle of me and jacob.

"oh, she's feisty. i like her, i'm amelia" the girl says putting a had out to sienna.

"i'm sienna" she says shaking her hand sweetly.

"i'm austin" the guy says putting his hand out to me.

"rafe, is she your girl" i ask shaking his hand.

"yeah man, what about her" he says nodding towards sienna who was at the moment oblivious and distracted by her drink.

"nah, we hate eachother. we were forced on this mission" i say before taking a sip of my drink.

"oh, we'll she's sure real close for hating you" he says chuckling while looking between us to see no gap.

"fuckwit over makes her uncomfortable" i say pointing to jacob who's looking around.

"sounds about right" amelia says putting her head on austin's shoulder.

we all drink a bit and me and sienna chose to just drink hardcore drinks, so we were fucked while everyone else was just tipsy.

"ok, let's play truth or dare" amelia says sitting in her boyfriends lap as we've moved from the booth we were in.

"ok, you ask me first" sienna slurs leaning forward.

"ok, truth or dare" she asks raising an eyebrow.

"truth" sienna says with a giggle.

"have you and rafe had sex, yous look like you have had heaps of it" amelia says pointing to me.

"only had sex once. and i throated his dick today" she says with confidence causing me to blush and jacob to look at us, making me smirk.

"oh shit, ok your turn" amelia says leaning back into her boyfriend.

"ok. jacob, truth or dare" sienna slurs almost falling off her chair before i catch her.

"dare" jacob responds smirking.

"ok, give me your fucking drink cause you ain't drinking that shit" sienna says taking his drink from him and sculling it.

"what the fuck" he says looking at her dumbfounded.

"hurry up you twat, it's your turn" i say before finishing my drink.

"ok. rafe, truth or dare" he says smirking at me.

"dare" i say smirking aswell.

"i dare you to.....make out with sienna" he says smirking harder.

i reach over and grab siennas face before starting to make out with her, our tongues slide against each others and our lips move in sync.

"wow that was hot" sienna says as we pull away.

"i know it was. austin, truth or dare" i say looking at jacob before austin.

"truth" he reply's hugging his girlfriend.

"are you horny right now" i ask lightly laughing at my stupid question.

"fuck yeah baby" he reply's proudly.

we play a couple more rounds and now austin was asking sienna.

"sienna, truth or dare" he says squinting his eyes.

"dare" she chooses for the first time this whole game.

"give rafe a lap dance" he says laughing like he just told a hilarious joke.

she stands up and walks to my chair before slowly going down, facing me first. she starts grinding on me while her hands stay on my shoulders.

"jesus sienna, you sure know how to give a lap dance" i say moving my hands to her waist before i see jacob staring at us, so i move my hands to her ass and roughly squeeze.

she then gets off and turns around so her ass is facing me, she goes up and down while grinding slowly. she then starts twerking against my dick cause me to groan.

she starts moving her hips back and forth while sitting in my lap and i catch jacob still staring, i grab onto her ass and push her harder onto me and help her movements.

"might wanna tell your friends that we're gonna have sex for the second time" i say in her ear before kissing her neck leaving a hickie.

she finished the lap dance and just stayed sitting on my lap, i was extremely hard and i know she feels it.

"wanna go to the bathroom, i'm horny for you daddy" she says in my ear as she leans back against me.

"you know it baby" i say before we stand up.

"we'll be back, we're going to have sex for the second time. no point lying" sienna says as we walk off.

𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

me and rafe make it to the bathroom and he locked the door after checking that no one was in there with us. as soon as he got to me we start making out and he lifts me up onto the counter top after taking mine and his clothes off.

"such a good girl letting jacob know what we are doing" he says kissing my neck and grabbing his cock.

"i saw how he was looking at us, and does that mean no teasing daddy" i ask lightly pulling on his hair.

"correct baby, daddy's gonna fuck you like the good girl you are" he says pushing all the way in.

"oh fuck" i say in a shaky tone.

"that's right baby, tell me how good i make you feel" he says starting to speed up and go harder.

"fuck, you make me feel so good" i say wrapping my legs around his waist.

"fuck, your so tight baby girl" he says throwing his head back.

"your so big, shit i'm gonna cum" i say starting to shake.

"fuck so am i" he says going faster.

"oh fuck, can i please cum, please daddy" i say in a pleasing tone.

"yes baby, cum for me, please" and with that we both finish at the same time.

"you did so good baby" he says before kissing me.

"thanks daddy" i say smiling before we get dressed and walk back out.