𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑥

𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

i woke up feeling the best i've ever felt when waking up. i checked my phone to see that it's three in the afternoon.

i got up and brushed my teeth before walking out of my room to check the apartment out more. i walked down the hall and noticed a room that had a drum set, guitar (acoustic and electric), piano and a microphone.

i walked downstairs and made a coffee. i then walked around and there was another hall the first door was a library no use for me to go in there. i have dyslexia. then there was another door that was a downstairs bathroom and toilet. i then walked further and there was a open door.

it was a gym and rafe was using it. man did he look good lifting those weights. but i hate him so i don't care.

i decided i was gonna make some breakfast so i asked if he wanted any.

"oi butthead, want some breakfast" i say after pausing his music he was playing through the speakers that were in there.

"uh yeah, sure, what are you making" he asks putting the weights down and moving to the bench press.

"bacon, eggs and some avocado toast for me unless you want some aswell" i say leaning against the door.

"yeah sure, thank you" he says as he starts lifting the heavier looking weights.

"whatever" i say about to walk off.

"by the way you look good in those pyjamas" he says before i actually leave.

i walk to the kitchen and go to the fridge. andrew showed me where everything is last night. thank jesus for that.

i started cooking the bacon before cutting and smashing the avocados. the bacon was done and that's when i put it on a plate and started on the eggs and toast.

just as the toast popped up rafe came out and grabbed us two plates and made himself a coffee.

"do you need a refill, i can quickly do it now" rafe asks me looking into my empty coffee cup.

"uuuh yes please, thanks" i say as he grabs my cup and starts making me a coffee.

after he was don we both sat at the table eating and drinking our coffee. we were silent most the time besides the small conversation on how we slept last night.

"so i found a music room thing, is it ok if i go to play the drums" i ask as stand up and put my dishes in the dishwasher.

"yeah, i don't mind. just as long as your good" he says making me giggle.

"don't worry i am" i say before walking to my room to change.

i chose to wear a hoodie and long pants with air jordan 1's.