𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒

𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

his phone was set up and recording and we were both naked and he was kneeling behind me, as i was on all fours. he reaches over to the bedside table, grabbing a bottle of lube, opening it and squeezing some on my ass.

"i'm gonna give you anal for the first time baby, it's gonna hurt for some small seconds, but i promise it'll feel fucking great" he says rubbing the lube onto my asshole.

"ok daddy" i whimper as he rubs his tip against it.

he slowly slides his dick in and i hiss in pain. he softly rubs the small of my back, till his fully in. he slowly starts thrusting till it starts to feel good.

"faster daddy" i moan while pushing my ass back.

"fuck baby, do all your holes just feel so fucking good" he groans as he speeds up.

he keeps going till he feels close so he goes faster and harder. i moan out as he grips my ass harshly. he thrusts three more times before spilling into me.

"come here baby, suck my dick like a good girl" he says rubbing my cheek once i turn around.

"your dick looks so good daddy" i say before kitty licking his tip.

"don't tease baby" he says grabbing some of my hair.

i don't respond i just take him all in my mouth. his tip hits the back of my throat a few times, causing me to gag. i moan around his dick before sucking harder and going faster.

"shit, just like that baby" he says as my head starts bopping up and down faster.

the way the camera is angled, you can see his dick going in and out of my mouth. he made sure to angle it so that it could get everything. he wanted to make the best sextape.

i did that for a few more minutes till he pulled me off. he then layed me on my back and rubbed his tip up and down my folds as we made out roughly.

"tell me how much you want my dick" he says dipping his tip in, making me whimper.

"so bad daddy, i wanna feel you in my stomach, i want your huge dick deep inside me" i whine while kissing his neck, giving him hickies.

"since your such a good girl" he says before sliding in, making me gasp.

"oh fuck, please don't stop" i yelp as he starts speeding up and going harder.

he continues and my moan start getting louder and more frequent. he starts going harder and i can already feel my pussy starting to bruise, but i couldn't give two fucks.

"you like this baby, you like when daddy destroys your pretty pussy" he says choking me and going harder, causing me and and the whole bed to move.

all i could do was nod in response.

"come on baby girl, use those words you had no issue using before" he says before groaning.

"yes yes yes, i fucking love this daddy" i say gripping the sheets as i slide up and down, from his thrust.

"look at those pretty tits, bouncing up and down as i fuck your brains out" he says squeezing one of them.

"f-fuck, im gonna c-cum all over your fucking dick daddyyyy" i moan out loudly, throwing my head back.

"hold it, you were a bad girl today" he says going faster.

"d-daddy please, i can't" i whine while grabbing his wrist.

"yes you can baby, i know you can, just a few more seconds" he says looking down at where we meet.

he thrust two more times till he commands me to cum. i cum hard while screaming at the top of my lungs. he then pulls out and i pounce.

i push him down on his back and straddle him. i honestly forgot we were recording this when i start making out with him, and stroking his huge dick with my small hands.

"you gonna ride my dick like a good girl" he says as i lift up.

"y-yes daddy" i say while sliding down slowly.

i slowly start rocking back and forth, placing my hands on his abs. he places his hands on my hips to try speed me up, but i grab his hands and place them on my boobs.

"i wanna take my time daddy, trust me, it'll end up being the best fucking orgasm ever" i say holding his wrists as he squeezes the fuck out of my boobs.

"ok baby, i trust you" he says as i move his hands to lean forward, and start slowly lifting my hips then dropping them.

i start kissing his chest moving up till i get to his lips. he immediately starts a make out and placed his hands on my ass, helping me.

"can you please speed up baby, i wanna cum in your pretty pussy faster" he whines while pushing my ass to go faster.

"ok daddy, get ready" i say sitting up, placing my hands on his abs as i speed up heaps.

i was going so hard and fast that the bed and rafe started moving, and the headboard was hitting the wall. i throw my head back and moan, as rafe throws his head back and starts grunting and groaning.

"fuck, im gonna cum baby" he says squeezing my ass harshly.

"really, you gonna cum in me, maybe get me pregnant, become a real daddy" i seductively say in his ear.

"fuck, yeah baby" he says throwing his head back.

"shit, im cumming daddy" i moan while cumming.

i keep going for five minutes till he freezes and grunts. i feel his cum squirt inside me, and it feels amazing.

"did you cum, did you cum real good" i ask in a voice i know he loves. an innocent one.

"fuck yeah baby, you just made me cum" he says kissing me.

i get off of him and we go shower. after we shower we play some music and get ready. we start playing dreams by fleetwood mac.

i chose a cropped shirt and some sweatpants before going to lay in bed with rafe.

"i love you so so much, and i can't believe i almost lost you forever today, and i can't believe i snapped at the one i love, when she didn't deserve it" he says as i cuddle into his side

"it's ok baby, i love you so fucking much" i say looking up and kissing him.

we kiss for a few minutes till we pull away and go to a deep sleep.