𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

it was the next morning and i was sleep deprived. it was there all night, staring at me. a sleep paralysis demon. i had one when i was a kid but it went away.

"morning" rafe says nuzzling his face more into my neck.

"morn-ing" i say dozing off half way through.

"baby, stay here and sleep, i bet you didn't go to sleep last night" he says looking at me.

"of course i didn't, but i won't tell you why cause you might tell me that it's not true and to sleep, you fucking asshole" i say tearing up and pushing him off me.

"what the fuck, how is it my fault you didn't fucking sleep last night, you decided to go all loopy and see a creature in the fucking corner of the room" he says sitting up.

"i was telling you for protection, i didn't feel safe, and it's not a fucking creature, it's a sleep paralysis fucking demon, some people get it, and i'm sorry your not one of them" i say standing up now, yelling, why was he being such a dick.

"your fucking mental sometimes you know that, you just can't help yourself, seeing stuff and blaming your boyfriend, real nice" he says walking closer to me.

"no, please, i'm sorry, don't hurt m-me, please, i'm so sorry, i love you, i won't do it again" i cry while dropping to the floor and protecting myself.

"baby, i'm sorry, i'm not gonna hurt you, i'm so sorry" he says tearing up before hugging me.

"i'm so sorry" i say still crying.

"it's ok baby, i love you so fucking much, so much" he says hugging me tighter and kissing my head.

"i love you too" i say looking up kissing him passionately.

he kissed back and things started to get heated. he slid his tongue in my mouth as i got on his lap. my hands went to his hair as his went to my ass.

he stood up and walked to the bed. he laid us down, with him hovering over me, as we made out aggressively. our tongues sliding against one anothers, both of us letting out small moans and grunts as we grind.

"god your so fucking hot" he says in between kisses.

"i want you to choke me daddy, while you pound into me" i say biting his bottom lip.

"oh fuck" he groans as he goes back to kissing me.

as we were still making out we didn't notice our door open.

"hey, love birds, we have a mission" mattheo screams while clapping his hands.

"shit, yeah ok, we'll be out soon" rafe says dropping his head before looking at mattheo.

"yeah whatever, don't be too loud" he says before fake gagging and shutting the door.

"we better get ready" i say placing my hands on his chest.

"yeah, i'm gonna shower later, what about you" he asks getting off of me.

"yeah i'll shower later, im too tired" i say standing up and walking to our closet.

i chose a navy blue dress with some heels and did my hair in braids.

after doing my make up routine i walked out to our room where rafe was sitting

after doing my make up routine i walked out to our room where rafe was sitting. he wore a black suit, and man did he look hot.

"you ready daddy" i say walking infront of him.

"damn, maybe we should stay" he says looking me up and down while moving me closer resting his hands on my ass.

"no, we have to do this" i say now standing in between his legs.

"fine, but he prepared for when we get back baby" he says standing up, still being taller than me.

"oh i am rafey" i say leaning up pressing my lips to his.

we walked out and decided that mattheo was driving while jay sat in the front, and me and rafe are in the back.

"yous better not duck back there" jay says as we get in.

"we won't, don't worry" i say climbing into the back.

we all get in and start driving the place wasn't that far. this mission was kind of like mine and rafes first one, we had to get a file.

the plan was for me and jay to keep a look out, outside the office, for security. while the boys got the files.

"ok, let's do this thing" i say as we get out of the car.

"yeah, and let's not look suspicious, or have our weapon visible, oh great example jay jay gabriella de torrez" mattheo says pointing to her leg, where her knife and sleeve could be seen.

"fuck off lopez, i'll gut you like a dear you fat bitch" she says putting them away, into her dress.

"try, bitch" he responds smirking.

"ok, mattheo stop with that bitch ass smirk before i slap that shit off your face so hard you will be feeling it for three months, and jay can you maybe try hold the dear gutting till after we get the money" i say stepping in between them.

"fine, tuviste suerte coño culo perra" she says looking at him. (you got lucky you pussy ass bitch)

"no you did" he says pointing at her.

"cállate la puta boca y vámonos, cabrones infantiles" i say pointing at them like a typical latina mom. (shut the fuck up and let's go, you childish shitheads)

they shut up and we all walk in. there was no one but the front desk person there. i walk up to her to 'talk' but she gives me a dirty look, so i just slice her throat.

"babe, why the fuck would you do that" rafe says as we run to where the files were.

"the bitch gave me a dirty look" i say with attitude.

"nice slice back there sienna" jay butts in making me smile.

"thanks baby girl" i say giggling.

we get there and me and jay are so ready to fight some people. so we kind of hope security come. we hear heavy steps running and getting closer so we warn the boys and get ready.

"operation gym class" i say looking at jay.

"fuck yeah, operation gym class" she says as we get our weapons out.

we both sprint to them and jump, kicking four of them in the throat, as we stabbed others. we stab the people we got down, when the boys come out and start shooting.

"girls, get behind us, we've got them" mattheo yells as he shoots.

"mattheo man, i wouldn't underestimate them, they could do shit we could never, just like we're about to see, step back, trust me" rafe says as i reach for the sword that was hidden in the back of my dress.