𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦

𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

he started kissing my neck sucking harshly, before moving up to my lips. we continue making out till he flips us over so i'm on top.

"i just want you to relax baby, lay there and i'll do the work" he says as he inserts himself into me.

"fuck" i whisper as i lay my chest on his.

he grabs my ass and staring moving me up and down slowly by my ass. i was moaning before harshly sucking on his neck.

he eventually started moving me faster, i was trying to hold in my moans as my eyes roll back.

"shit, s-slow down rafe, please" i say grabbing his shoulders tightly.

"come on baby, you can take it your a good girl for daddy" he says kissing my lips and squeezing my ass.

"ok daddy" i say burrowing my face in his neck as i moan out.

he goes really fast and our skin clapping together is the only thing we can hear, besides the occasional moans coming from me and rafe.

i was so close but i was in so much pleasure i couldn't speak, so i clench hard around him.

"you gonna cum baby" he says turning his head so he can look at me.

"y-yes daddy" i say closing my eyes.

"go ahead baby, im right behind you, shit" he says as his movements get sloppy.

we both finish and he flips us so he is on top and thrusts right back into me. i scream loudly, cause of how sensitive i am.

"f-fuck, raaaafe" i whine grabbing onto his shoulders and his thrusts cause my body to move along with them.

"does this feel good baby" he say smirking down at me.

"yes, s-so good" i say throwing my head and and rolling my eyes back.

"your so tights mamas" he says as his chain starts hitting his chin.

"please, put your babies in me" i beg biting my lip.

"wait, are you on birth control, cause i'm about to bust baby" he says looking me in the eyes.

"n-no, i don't care though, please cum in me i'm so cloooose" i say before he starts kissing me.

"i hope you get pregnant, seeing you walking around all swollen with my kids, you'd look so sexy" he says before we both finish.

"can we finish this another time, im extremely worn out baby" i say placing my hand on his cheek.

"of course mamas" he says pecking my lips before pulling out.

he changes into boxers and lays in bed. i go change into a cropped singlet and pyjama shorts. and braid my hair.

 and braid my hair

we watch netflix and i fall asleep, so rafe turns off the tv and goes to sleep himself

sᴋɪᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ

i woke up to the smell of bacon, i get up and go downstairs to see rafe cooking.

"hey baby, what's the occasion" i say as i hug his bare back from behind. he put sweatpants on.

"nothing, we have the day off again so i wanted to cook for my love, who wasn't suppose to wake up till i brought it up to her" he says turning around and kissing me.

"sorry babe" i say smiling once we pull away.

"that's fine, quickly run up there, i just need to plate it" he say slapping my ass when i turn around.

i run upstairs and go on my phone, i watch tiktok till he comes in with two plates.

"thank you so much" i say both of the plates so he can sit down.

"that's ok" he says. when he sits down we put stranger things on and eat.

after we eat i go on my phone and moved to in between rafes legs, so my back is again his chest. he has his arm resting around my neck loosely.

i found a sound and videoed me and rafe while singing the lyrics. "are you lonely, our fingers dancing when they meet, you seem so lonely, i'll be the only dream you seek, so if your lonely, no need to show me, if your lonely come be, lonely with me".

at the end he kisses me and i smile into the kiss, i also locked my fingers with his and moved our hands when it says our fingers dancing when they meet.

"can i post it, please" i say laying my head sideways so i can look at him.

"of course" he says quickly pecking my lips before i post it, with the caption
'chilling with my baby @rafe_mf_cameron. i love you ❤️'.

i turned off my phone and went back to watching the show with rafe. his arm was still around my neck, but his other arm was resting on my stomach. i started playing with his ring before completely relaxing.

"relaxed" rafe asks smiling at my extremely relaxed state.

"mhm, very" i say still focused on the show.

after some time i checked that the video blew up, but one comment caught my eye. 'we'll we know they have lots of fun, they both have hickies, hers is the size of his palm atleast, and his is the size of her palm at least'. i look at the video and they were right.

i looked at rafes neck and actually realised how big of a hickie i gave him. i run my finger over it and he doesn't do anything but smile. i go back to the show and relax again.

i eventually fall asleep turned on my stomach laying my head nuzzled into rafes neck, hugging his large torso. he had his arms wrapped around me.

𝗿𝗮𝗳𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

sienna fell asleep on me, her huge hickie right on display.

i went on tiktok and found a sound and recorded us. the audio was 'imma pop this bottle you gon give me brain or nah, do you like the way i flick my tongue or nah, you can ride my face until your dripping cum, can you lick that tip then throat that dick or nah, will you let me stretch that pussy out or nah' (in this story you and him are tiktok famous ig)

i captioned it 'with my sexy babe @sienna_gm_bitch. love you mamas ❤️' and posted it.

i then turned the tv off and went to sleep myself, holding my forever.