Chapter 3

"Xiao Ru." Xiao Ru couldn't calm down... She couldn't calm down when she thought of the cold two-lobed snake letter in her mouth!

    Wait...is he a human or a snake?

    "My name is Yin Li, you can call me Li."

    "..." Xiao Ru was silent, "Are you a human or a snake?"

    A trace of doubt flashed in Yin Li's icy snake eyes. Females don't know that there are two kinds of orcs. form?

    "I'm a snake orc."

    Never heard of it... Xiao Ru is confused, where the hell is this?

    "Where is this place?"

    "Yaze Dadi," Yin Li was puzzled, "Ru'er, don't you know?"

    Ru'er... Xiao Ru's goosebumps...

    "I don't belong here." Xiao Ru said lightly , this is definitely not the 25th century she is in!

    Does not belong? Yin Li didn't understand for a while, did she mean that she was a female from the main city?

    But I haven't heard of such a beautiful female in the main city... Anyway, now and in the future, this female is his Yinli's female, and he hugged people into his arms: "No matter where you belong, you are My female!"

    Xiao Ru's nose turned red as soon as she didn't react...

    "I can't go back now..." Xiao Ru said in a muffled voice, "Let me go first." When he opened his lips, he felt the red fruit on his chest... Damn, exhibitionist, this is it!

    Immediately, the small hand pushed hard to reject Yinli, wanting to leave his encirclement.

    Can't go back now... what about later?

    Yin Li let go of her, only to see Xiao Ru's nose red from being hit by him.

    Really, without spiritual power, it feels like a waste!

    Xiao Ru rubbed his nose depressed.

    "Don't leave in the future!"

    Xiao Ru glanced at him and asked inexplicably, "What does it have to do with you if I can't leave?" As

    she said that, she left the corner and was forcibly kissed by a snake. This is definitely the most shameful thing in her life!

    "You are my female."

    "I am human, not female!" She is not an animal!

    "You are my female." Yin Li ignored her protest, "I will protect you."

    Xiao Ru was stunned, protect her? The corners of her mouth curved, she shrugged indifferently, she didn't take it seriously, she never believed that others could protect her.

    She laughs. In the 25th century, she has always protected a group of people, oh no, people from a country: "You don't have the ability to protect me."

Her enemies are those guys in the 25th century.

    Yin Li is speechless, what he has determined will never change!

    Orcs, always from the beginning to the end!

    "I will become stronger." His snake eyes had this moving firmness.

    Xiao Ru's harsh words were all too hard to say.

    She pouted and said nothing.

    ...Xiao Ru's spiritual power is gone, her body is very weak, and she is easily hungry. At this moment, her stomach is extremely weak "gu~", Xiao Ru's complexion is different, and her pink and tender face is a little red.

    Yin Li has a smile on the corner of his mouth, which is quite unkind.

    The little female is... so cute!

    I feel that my heart is full and sweet.

    Is this what it feels like to be feminine?

    Xiao Ru was slightly embarrassed, seeing the snake smiling, annoyed!

    He shouted softly, "What are you laughing

    at!" "Hungry?"

    Xiao Ru, "..." He knew and said!

    But she has space, what is she afraid of? Compressed cookies are still available.

    Qing Piao Piao glanced at Yin Li, but she didn't want to avoid him using the space. Anyway, she had already taken out the dagger in front of him, and she didn't care about it.

    After tearing open the package, Xiao Xiao frowned subconsciously when he saw the dry and hard biscuits.

    But still eat, better than nothing.