Chapter 46-50

Bai Yan also looked at it, and then followed in.

    Is that little female really not dead yet?

    Bai Yan felt something different in his heart, stepped in with his front paws, and saw that there was no one else there except the snake and Bai Ju.

    Bai Ju was holding a tree branch in her hand, with a happy expression on her face: "There's a little female smell on it!"

    Yin Li snatched it away, and it really was the smell of Xiaoru!

    Yin Li Snake Xinzi hissed and vomited out, as if he was exploring something, Yin Li said coldly, "Xiao Ru is not here anymore."

    Bai Ju was a little disappointed, and combed the fur on his body with his claws.

    With a cold face, Yin Li judged that the breath in the air was slid out of the cave quickly, and that direction was obviously the direction Xiao Ru had walked.

    The two tigers thought that Yin Li knew where the little female was, so they hurried to keep up, but Yin Li stopped after slid away quickly.

    Bai Ju asked aloud, "How's it going?" Bai Yan felt confident behind him.

    Yin Li remained silent for a while, as if thinking, but did not answer Bai Ju's question.

    Suddenly, he looked up at the sky, and a cold light burst out from the snake's eyes, and then he quickly slid in one direction with great purpose!

    The speed was unbelievably fast, Bai Ju almost couldn't keep up, but Bai Yan had no pressure.

    Bai Ju gritted her teeth and accelerated her speed, but she could only see two white backs separated by a certain distance.

    Xiaoru must have been brought back to the Yanyu tribe by that bird, Xiaoru, wait for me!

    The silver centrifuge has the bottom line, and the speed of play is the fastest in his history.

    A big tiger followed not far behind, always within a certain distance.

    And Xiao Ru, after being brought back to the Yan Yu tribe by Yan Que, immediately started to make medicine!

    These medicines are used for taking and applying. Xiao Ru picked them up and looked at Yan Que: "Can you wash these herbs for me? Then, can you mash this for me? What?"

    Yan Que heard that, of course there was nothing wrong, it was his honor to be able to help the little female.

    Because of the sun just now outside, there was a blush on Xiao Ru's face that was incompatible with the pale color on his face.

    Xiao Ru was tired. After thanking Yan Que, he slumped on the grass nest in the tree hole and rested. He circulated his spiritual power around the sky and relieved his discomfort a little.

    Yan Que moved quickly. When the herb was processed and brought up, Yan Que only saw that the little female was already asleep on the grass nest.

    Yan Que pursed his lips, feeling extremely distressed, and approached Xiao Ru without making a sound, wanting to see the little female's condition, but he opened his eyes vigilantly as soon as he approached Xiao Ru.

    Yan Que was shocked by the vigilance of the little female, and only said: "The medicine is ready."

    Yan Que held a heavy stone bowl in his right hand, and inside it was some grass foam, which was the medicinal material that Xiao Ru wanted him to mash.