Chapter 76-80

When Yin Li and his party followed back to the tribe, they did not see Xiao Ru's shadow.

    Yin Que felt a little nervous, and both Yan Que and Bai Yan panicked, "Xiao Ru!"

    Yan Que flew up the tree hole, but there was no Xiao Ru in it, Yin Li panicked and called out Xiao Ru.

    At this time, a small figure appeared behind the wooden house, and it was Xiao Ru.

    The eyes were still a little red, but the tears had been wiped away, and the whole person was already flat and could not see what was wrong.

    Yin Chen's bottom was loosened, and he wanted to go over, but when he thought of Xiao Ruhou's words in the forest, he didn't dare to move.

    Xiao Ru went straight to Bai Yan who was following, and said coldly, "You saved me this time, and the last time is over. I won't pursue it any more, you can leave.

    " Bai Yan's face was a little ugly when he ordered the eviction.

    But Xiao Ru didn't care about him anymore, walked to Yin Li, took his arm without any gentle movements, and took him to the stone bench.

    Yin Li sat down very obediently, like a good little daughter-in-law.

    Xiao Ru looked at the blood-stained robe and frowned, "I'm going to fetch water."

    Yan Que immediately went to the kitchen and brought a stone basin of water over: "I'll just come here."

    Xiao Ru paused for a moment, but didn't say anything. what.

    The animal skin was also put in the basin.

    Wringing out the animal skin, he helped Yin Li wipe off the blood on his body, "Can this robe be replaced?"

    Naturally, it can be replaced, but it is a very unwise move to use the power of the animal soul now.

    Yin Li didn't say a word, and Xiao Ru didn't say anything.

    The water in a stone basin was dyed red.

    "Little Firebird, help bring him to the tree hole."

    Yan Que put Yin Li on his back and flew into the tree hole without saying a word, then came down and took Xiao Ru up, Bai Yan was completely ignored.

    His face was a little dark, and his heart was suffocating abnormally, what is it? let him go? He still won't leave!

    Full of anger, she lay down and rested under the tree and closed her eyes, but the cruel, cold little face was always flashing in her mind, and the appearance of her recklessly stabbing the leopard orc always lingered. Do not go lingering in the apex of the heart.

    Bai Yan was annoyed, what kind of poison did he get?

    Inside the tree hole, Xiao Ru put Yin Li on the haystack and warned, "Don't move."

    She chose a piece of animal skin and made two gestures on Yin Li's body. After roughly determining the size, she began to take out the needle and thread. make clothes.

    In fact, this was Xiao Ru's first time doing needlework, and the stitches were not at all fine and messy.

    Yin Li suddenly felt that he was hurt well... Xiao Ru was caring about him... He

    felt that his heart was filled, and it was incredibly soft.

    "Just wear it now."

    Yin Li didn't reach out to pick it up, "Looking at Xiao Ru aggrieved, and looking at his wound, Xiao Ru couldn't help but soften his heart: "I'll help you wear it. Leaning over to untie his robes for