Chapter 186-195

The four beasts had fierce eyes, and the two aquariums guarding the gate made their hearts tremble~

    Yin Li said: "Let's find Firefox."

    Firefox had been following Xiao Ru before, and at this time, he was sleeping in Xiao Ru's room. Woolen cloth.

    The Shuizu guarding the gate looked embarrassed, and finally, the shrimp on the left couldn't hold back his sullen eyes, and called the fox into the hall.

    After a while, a little Firefox who just woke up came out.

    Look at the four beasts, so lazy!

    Lan Jing lifted Firefox, and the wolf light in his eyes made the little Firefox wake up excitedly. He waved his claws with open teeth and claws, "Let me down!

    " I've never seen this fox speak before...

    "Let me go!" Being held by the neck, the little Firefox was very uncomfortable and insecure!

    With a whimper, "Don't let me go, I'll call the mother beast!"

    "Well, go call." All you want is to pass the microphone!

    Little Firefox was extremely aggrieved. Seeing that Yan Que and the others didn't help him, they nodded in agreement.

    "Hurry up and call your mother beast!" Bai Yan grabbed the little Firefox with one paw and threw it on the ground.

    Why is this little fox able to accompany the little female all the time? Unbalanced, extremely unbalanced!

    The little Firefox squeaked and ran into the hall aggrieved.

    As soon as Xiao Ru came out of the cultivation state, he saw the little fire fox rushing in, wronged Bala.

    "What's wrong?"

    Little Firefox is smart, he hummed and didn't speak, bullied him and wanted him to help? Think beautifully!

    Little Firefox buried himself in Xiao Ru's arms, but didn't speak.

    Xiao Ru rubbed the soft fur of the little fire fox a few times and fed him some fish fillets.

    The four beasts outside waited for a long time, but they did not wait for the little figure who was thinking about it.

    It tickles the teeth of hatred for that sly fox.

    Yin Li turned around and left.

    The remaining three beasts looked at each other in dismay, so, no wait?

    Yan Que and Yin Li fought the most, and he immediately knew that Yin Li had an idea.

    Immediately follow up.

    Although the palace of the mermaid king is guarded, it is not everywhere. The other places are walls made of crystal.

    The beasts came over, take a look, over the wall?

    In the world of beasts, climbing over the wall is something that only thieves do. This...

    watched Yinli snake wrap coral around it, and then leaned directly over the wall.

    Beasts: "..." Climb! Yan Que is the most convenient, just flap your wings and go.

    Still stopped in the middle of the air, a little proud, his butt turned towards Bai Yan and Lan Jing who were climbing corals.