Chapter 321-330

This beast crowd is blown up!

    Sophia looked at him! "Yes! I used syphae pollen, so I succeeded! So, your female is me! It's me! It's not her Xiao Ru!"

    Sophia was almost crazy! It was almost shouted out!

    That's right... Although it is a calculation, it is indeed calculated, so... their young city master's wife is... Sophia?

    The group of orcs looked at each other in dismay, and disappointment flashed in their eyes.

    The second elder almost jumped! Is that so? Really?

    Xiao interjected lightly at this time: "I married Yinli when I was still in the Silver Snake Tribe, and the marriage imprint is in my heart."

    "What?"

    This mess, what is the situation? ! Everyone is stunned!

    Sophia didn't believe it at all: "Impossible!"

    That appearance was indeed not a fake, Xiao Ru had a guess in her heart.

    Yin Li said: "The medicinal properties of my symplectic pollen were solved by Xiaoru, when did I become your male? I am also curious."

    What... What... Sophia was struck by lightning: "Impossible !"

    That's obviously Yinli!

    Xiao Ru was sure, according to Yin Li's temperament, he probably threw the person down and drove him home, and Sophia should have inhaled the pollen of the symplectic flower herself...

    and then...and then I don't know who she mates with, Sophia, who was not very conscious, always thought that it was Yinli... And then, it was like this...

    Xiao Ru said, "It must not be my Yinli who violated Sophia."

    "What about this beast mark?! This The mark of the beast can never be faked!"

    Bren was about to go crazy!

    He took the last chance!

    "My Yinli's beast mark is well on my body, this is not my Yinli's!" Xiao Ru snorted coldly with arms crossed.

    In the end, it's just her Sophia's fault!

    Sympathy or something, she didn't.

    "This beast's seal is clearly Yinli's! This beast's seal is clearly a five-star snake beast!"

    There are only a handful of five-star snake beasts in this main city. Who else is this other than Yinli? !

    Xiao Ru raised his lips: "I'm sorry, my Yinli has seven stars."

    What...what! ? Seven stars! ?

    All the orcs were shocked and speechless!

    How can it be? ! It was clearly five stars before!

    Do not believe! Do not believe!

    Sophia was in a trance, and the figure paralyzed on the stone bed was very weak.

    Yin Li's fingernails condensed the power of a beast soul, and that power is clearly only possessed by seven-star soul beasts!

    "Instead of relying on my Yinli, it's better to look for your... new male..."

    How to say, he is also a five-star powerhouse, hehe!

    Xiao Ru hugged Yin Li and deeply stabbed Sophia's eyes. The bottom of her eyes was blood red... and her eyes were ferocious!