Chapter 5

The terrain here is not conducive to his actions, and he turned into a man with two dark lines on his face when he swayed, and he was full of evil spirits, just like the classic villains in 25th century movies.

    Xiao Ru saw him transform, and the speed of his feet became faster and faster, but he couldn't fall into the hands of that scorpion!

    Xiao Ru was getting further and further away from the poisonous scorpion, and the poisonous scorpion was still looking for her within that area.

    "Grandma's, this hellish place has exploded!" Xiao Ru's face was unhappy, and no one would be happy if he had somehow crossed into such an unknown world and encountered a series of unfortunate events!

    How did Xiao Xiao ever feel so embarrassed? In the 25th century, she was a big sister, and she was a rare spiritual practitioner who had always been majestic. Everyone on the road had to call out the existence of Master Xiao. Now it's okay to be kissed by a snake. To be chased by a scorpion and run around, not to mention being aggrieved!

    After successfully escaping the scorpion's pursuit, Xiao Ru relaxed and rested against a huge tree trunk.

    Without the protection of spiritual power, Xiao Ru's whole body function is no different from that of ordinary people. Just now, after running so hard, his stomach can't hold back the loneliness and gurgling.

    Xiao Ru was helpless. Although she was a spiritual practitioner, she also needed three meals a day.

    Looking up, I found that there were many red fruits hanging on the tree, no matter what, I could only fill my stomach with the fruits first.

    Does the ghost know that all the creatures here are as perverted as that snake and scorpion?

    Xiao Ru's skills were still there, so he climbed up the tree in three or two strokes, and was too lazy to go down, so he sat on the trunk and ate the fruit.

    This fruit tastes pretty good, sweet and a little sour.

    Xiao Ru was temporarily relaxed here, but Yin Li was anxious and angry now.

    The little female is gone, and there is still the smell of the scorpion in Scorpion Zee...

    All this made his heart tighten, the little female is so fragile... Damn Scorpion Ze, I want your life!

    Little female... There must be nothing wrong...

    Yin Li's snake eyes flashed with bloodthirsty light, so terrifying.

    A dazzling silver light shines on the huge snake, and the snake moves quickly in the jungle, and that direction is undoubtedly the old nest of Scorpion Ze!

The world of beasts is truly fantastic, there are actually two moons! Xiao Ru sighed deeply in her heart, it was the first time she saw two moons hanging in the sky at the same time.

    It's just that Xiao Ruke has no intention of admiring the moon, and has been running for a day. It's not bad that she is not tired and paralyzed, right? !

    Carefully inspected the surroundings and found that there was no hidden danger. After that, he relaxed and entered the cultivation state, but he always kept a trace of consciousness outside.

    She entered a state of cultivation on the tree trunk, her eyes were closed, and she seemed to have been isolated from the world.

    A faint silver light gathered around her, as if it was a world of its own.

    Spiritual power is flowing all over her body, she is like an elf in the forest, and people dare not disturb her.

    Serene, quiet...

    However, at night, there are nocturnal animals...

    The flapping of wings undoubtedly adds a bit of danger to the night.

    Xiao Rumeng opened his eyes, and saw a pair of huge wings by the moonlight, and quickly attacked here!

    Damn, there is no life in this ghost place for a moment!

    Sudden landing, not to mention how handsome!

    The bird also fell to the ground, but turned into a man with gray hair.

    This is an owl...

    Xiao Ru's eyes narrowed dangerously, exuding an aura of alertness.

    Unknown danger is in the air.

    The owl cocked its neck and screamed, "Little female, you are so beautiful."

    "Be my partner." Those gray eyebrows were surprisingly reverent.