Chapter 11-15

Xiao Ru noticed the movement and swallowed the fish in his mouth a few times. What's the situation?

    "You guys...want to eat?"

    In fact, most of the people stationed in the tribe are females. Now Xiao Ru can understand why she can become a goddess...

    The females of this beast world don't know what they have done, and let God take care of them. They caused this look... The skin was black and yellow, the hair was messy because of not combing for a long time, and the face was not ugly, but it was definitely not good-looking.

    It stands to reason that this beast world is full of spiritual energy, and it will not make people look like this.

    "Let's come and eat together." After staying here for one night, please eat something.

    As soon as Xiao Ru finished speaking, a group of beasts hurriedly surrounded them, but they did not dare to approach the fish skewer. You must know that it was a fire, which is undoubtedly something birds with feathers should avoid.

    Alright, Xiao Ru had no choice but to take the fish off the shelf. The smell of fish sprinkled with cumin powder was fragrant, and Xiao Ru gave it to a female next to her.

    When the fish skewer is in hand, the female can't resist biting it, it's delicious!

    "Pay attention to the fishbone." Xiao Ru smiled, while exhorting to hand over the fish skewers.

    "Mmmm!"

    For a time, the whole tribe was filled with the smell of grilled fish, and Xiao Ru also successfully bought the whole tribe with fish meat.

    The stream was very happy. The males who went to feed Xiao Ru came back one after another, but they couldn’t find Xiao Ru’s figure. When they heard the movement by the stream, they went to see that the beautiful little female they were looking for was actually in the water. Grab that nasty food.

    After a while, another group of beasts surrounded them, "Come on little female, that food is not delicious."

    They thought that Xiao Ru would choose to eat that kind of unpalatable food because he was very hungry.

    Xiao Ru threw another fish ashore. Hearing this, he immediately twitched the corners of his mouth. These beasts have a deep prejudice against fish...

    "What is so fragrant?" At this moment, an orc smelled the fragrance in the air that made the index fingers move, and said intoxicated.

    When they got close, they noticed a group of cheerful females eating by the stream...

    This is, what's going on?

    "Xiaoru, this fish is delicious, can you give me another one?" It's really fragrant. She has never eaten such delicious food before, and she can't get enough of it.

"No problem, I'll catch a few more." Xiao Ru smiled cheerfully, and her clear voice was particularly pleasant.

    "Let's eat together." Xiao Ru was busy catching fish, and the live fish had to flop a few times when they landed on the shore. The cubs who didn't know where they came to see that the fish were about to jump in the water and rushed towards them, but a group of bears The child held a ball and pressed the fish to the ground. The fate of the fish can be imagined...

    Xiao Ru couldn't help but smile when she saw this scene. That smile was like the warm sun in spring, which warms people's hearts. She is true happy.

    When she was in Huaxia, she was the only spiritual practitioner and the biggest threat in other countries. She had to beware of the people around her every day and did not dare to relax at all. It can be said that she was the most honored "machine" in Huaxia.