Chapter 96-100

Yan Que and Bai Yan came up together.

    Xiao Ru gritted his teeth, broke away from Yinli, closed his clothes with one hand, and gathered spiritual power with the other to blast at the three beasts. He had already retreated a long way.

    The three beasts couldn't dodge in time, and were hit by Xiao Ru's attack.

    The power of little females?

    The three beasts were dumbfounded and stunned.

    Xiao Ru was already dressed quickly at this time.

    "Why, do you want to do it again?" With the increase in spiritual power, Xiao Ru had a little more confidence, although he still couldn't beat them.

    What surprised Xiao Ru was that Bai Yan actually nodded!

    Ride a horse! Get beat up!

    Xiao Ru's anger rose to his heart, "You two, get out of the way!"

    Yin Li and Yan Que hurried away to avoid being affected by Xiao Ru's anger.

    Xiao Ru's attack took longer than before. Seeing the light group getting bigger and bigger, Bai Yan couldn't help being shocked. It turned out that it was really shot by a little female!

    The little female is actually able to cultivate!

    Of course, Bai Yan wouldn't be okay to suffer such a blow. When Xiao Ru hit it, Bai Yan evaded, and Xiao Ru's attack came to nothing, making her heart hurt!

    Riding a horse and playing with her?

    Xiao Ru was a little out of strength, but it was her full blow, and as a result, he escaped!

    Seeing that she was in poor condition, Yin Li hurried forward to support Xiao Ru.

    Xiao Ru resisted the urge to scold, and raised her hand weakly: "I want to eat!"

    Yin Xin was amused, Xiao Ru looked so cute when he was angry...

    He actually wanted to keep her angry?

    In the end, Yin Li didn't do that.

    Bai Yan looked at Yinli Yanque and Xiao Ru who were walking far away, raised his front paws innocently... and followed.

    It seems that it made the little female unhappy again?

    When they arrived at the place where Yinli and the three of them put food, Xiao Ru was going to go crazy!

    What is this piece of mess... She eats...

    Only the skeleton of the barbecue remains, and even the vegetables are overturned on the ground and stained with sand... The roasted sweet potatoes are trampled like that...

    It's hard to be happy for one day, and this God will come against her?

    The raw, unprocessed meat left nothing but blood and a few pieces of meat.

    Xiao Ru's forehead twitched, and she sat down on the stone on the other side in a rather decadent manner.

    Xiao Ru: "..."

    Yin Li and Yan Que both looked extremely ugly, and Bai Yan also came at this time.

    Seeing this situation, he said coldly, "What's wrong?"

    No one answered him, Yin Li was spitting out a snake letter to distinguish the smell in the air, but he wanted to see where the beast so big came from. Courage, they dare to move their things.